Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Polaris Race News

To add to its racing accolades, the RANGER RZR, piloted by Dana Creech, won the WPSA UTV class in Boswell Pa. Dana and his RZR beat a class of four completely modified Rhinos and one modified Arctic Cat. The RZR was mostly in stock form, except for the required safety features and a Dana Creech [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Kyle Weeks
      Hello, I just bought a 2004 Polaris ranger TM. It did not come with a lower seat. New seat is $500+. Looking on ebay for a used one and they don't list the Ranger TM model. Does anyone know what different Ranger years and models will fit the ranger TM? Is there a easy way to get a non TM ranger seat to work? Or do I shell out the $500 on a new seat? This is my first UTV. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you
    • By Franck Euksuzian
      Looking to either buy a 2016 ranger or a Yamaha Viking. I was told that the Viking is less powerful. What are the pros and cons of each and which one would you go with. Thanks
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey all, so i’m in the process of an engine swap and thought it may be a good time to let everyone know I am going to sell the beloved Modded 800cc 😢
      Those who subscribe to the youtube channel know what a beast this engine has become! Those that don’t here it is... 
      Drop in Suzuki F8B with closed diff tranny. Engine only had 50hrs total. This is the carbureted version that Joyner used in its 2006 Mini/Sand Vipers.
      Engine is easily 2x more powerful than a stock F8B. This is the little grenade that’s had my buggy going over 70mph as seen on youtube. 
      Heres why it’s so powerful-
      Custom ground camshaft from American Custom Cams. Shaved Head higher compression with 030” clearance. Weber 32/36 carb jetted for sea level. Full stage 3 ported and polished head with enlarged oil ports. Performance valve job. Custom build headers. 
      If you’d like to see and hear this baby in action checkout my channel https://m.youtube.com/c/dirtgeartv

• By BisonPA
      How large (watts) of a light bar can I add without upgrading the battery. I see the generator output is 550 watts at 3000 RPM but I do not see the amp hour rating of the battery.
    • By skipa05
      Having issues with the brake safety switch. Want to check it and clean it, but I cannot find it!