Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

CCM Billet Shifter

CCM ROD SHOP introduces its newest line of products for the Yamaha Rhino. The “BILLET MAGNUM†Shifter Knob. The shifter knobs are machined from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum and are polished to a mirror finish. The shift knobs are machined to aerospace tolerances for an accurate fit and unequaled quality. The shifters also

have [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2016-Yamaha-YXZ1000R-Side-by-Side-UTV-1400-Miles-Windshield-Wipers-Here-YOU-GO/114423845643?

• By Wilkie
      Hello all,  I have a yamaha rhino 660 with 156 hours on it. Just acquired it. It has anedelbrock carb and aftermarket exhaust. Anyone know how to adjust an edelbrock? Also, machine smokes like crazy. White smoke. So i need to get the carb sorted out and then see if its a bead gasket r valve guides causing the smoke I cannot find u h info online about the carb so any help is
      muCh appreciated. 
    • By Mike Cole
      Is there someone that makes them and doesn't charge so much? Need some for mine.
    • By Driver72
      Excited to bring it home in a couple hours once the on-road legal kit is put on.
      Reviews of this UTV were just too great to ignore.  I almost bought a Kawasaki Mule Ranch Edition but the stop sale gave me time to research more and realized the Wolverine was a better choice for me and it's reviews are stellar and the 10 year belt warranty.
      Ordered a HardTop, Aluminum front skidplate, Aluminum Control arm plates, Folding windshield, Cargo Tote, and Rock Rails to go along with it.   Also added an additional 36 month full warranty to it as well.
      If you have one or have experience with one, drop a note here, let me know some insights and what you think.   Thanks!

• By scimaro
      Does anyone know of a replacement or has replaced the shifter cable.. it snapped right at shifter. Red cable?