Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

CCM Billet Shifter

CCM ROD SHOP introduces its newest line of products for the Yamaha Rhino. The “BILLET MAGNUM†Shifter Knob. The shifter knobs are machined from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum and are polished to a mirror finish. The shift knobs are machined to aerospace tolerances for an accurate fit and unequaled quality. The shifters also

have [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By WCF
      We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 
    • By Roy Holton
      Hi, I'm new at this so please bear with me. I have a 1993 Kawasaki 500 mule KAF300B and am in need of the molded plastic cover for the shift lever, part # 14024 - 1985. Anyone know where I might find this
      part (New or Used), so far I've had zero luck. Thanks Roy 
    • By Franck Euksuzian
      Looking to either buy a 2016 ranger or a Yamaha Viking. I was told that the Viking is less powerful. What are the pros and cons of each and which one would you go with. Thanks
    • By Nolan55555
      Not priming fuel when you turn key on but pumps fuel when you crank it over what could it be? 2016 Yamaha wolverine 
    • By bmoody4550
      I recently got a 2006 Joyner 650cc Commando. It was not running when i got it.
      I put a new fuel pump and alternator and is up and running.
      My problem is when I originally got it started it seemed I didn't have 1st gear.  I was able to get it moving from 2nd and was sure I got it into 3rd.
      In my process of diagnosing the first gear issue and I realize I have first gear because it is where I thought 3rd gear was. But now I don't seem to have 3rd or 4th gear.
      The shifter itself seems sloppy and needs a little rehab if that is possible. Replacement available?
      Cables are worn so I don't know if they have too much play to properly shift. Can't seem to find any cables available to replace. 
      Can someone tell me which cable should be first and second and 3rd and 4th? One is black and the other is red.
      Ultimately it may be a transmission problem internally.
      As long as I have 1st and 2nd the machine will work for me going through the woods picking up wood.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.
      New to this if you can't tell.
      Thanks