Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Trail Armor’s Polaris Ranger CoolFlo Windshield

• Unique two-piece design breaks low pressure zone to relieve back draft dust and heat

• Made of 1/4″ polycarbonate with mar-resistant coating on interior and exterior

• Securely mounts with a total of 9 brackets for added rigidity while towing and on the trail

• Superior eye and face protection

• Easy installation; can remove/replace lower panel quickly

# TA010SHLD-PR,

msrp $425.00

Contact Information:

Phone: [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Anyone know where I can get headers made?

Anyone know where i can get headers bought or made for my 800cc F8b?  I’ve seen some older posts where guys were making/selling them. Or does anyone have some you’d like to sell me? thx

By KTMspeedFreak, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 1100 Sand Viper Fuel Pressure

Does anyone know what the recommended fuel pressure readings are for an 1100 Sand Viper?  I recently had the gas tank and fuel pump replaced and now the engine is very difficult to start and when first depressing the gas pedal the engine bogs down to the point of almost dying unless you quickly depress the pedal to almost full throttle.  The readings I'm looking for are. 1.  Pressure reading when key is turned on and fuel pump is engaged but engine is not started. 2. Pressure reading when engine is idling. 3. Pressure reading at full throttle. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.    

By dewillia, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • American Made Land Master windshield repair

We have a Land Master with an attached fold-down windshield. We bought the UTV used and we noticed the seal looked like it might be cracking. It has cracked and separated. Is there a DIY repair kit out there for those type windshields? I hope it can be repaired rather than buy a new one.

By MisterLM, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Need feedback on China made UTV's!

I have been looking at several different China made UTV's, especially the HiSun Yamaha Rino copy. I want to know if anyone has any first or second hand info on the quality/reliability of these machines (or any other China UTV's), who makes the engines, and availability of replacement parts. Also, who is a good reputable dealer/source to do business with? What internet sellers are running scams, as I would like to stay away from them. I do not own a UTV as of yet, that's why I'm asking. Thanks, Mike

By 1Bad87gn, in Other UTV SxS Forum

• 15 replies
    • Joyner oil pressure

silverbullet We have found it to be louse gauges.When we test oil presser we put a new new gauge and we have about 12lbs. of pressure at ideal.and usual 45 at speed witch is good. So if you want the true pressure than you replace gauges.Same with the temp gauge.Just junkie gauges you can buy auto meter gauges for the same price.All you have to do is run a new wire or some times use the old wire from the original system.

By silverbullet, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply