Quantcast

CountryBoy74

American Made Accessories

Im new to the forum,

saw this cool section for new accessories and products,

i hear that alot of people are stuck choosing between cheap chinese accessories and extremely expensive cab enclosures.

mammoth designs is an american company that offers some great solutions for people who love being outdoors with the toys.

check them out on the web, let them know you heard about 'em on UTVboard, so we can give credit where credit is due.

cab accessories

they are very high quality,

my friend matthew oldham has over 15 years of experience in the upholstery industry,

all of the units are field tested for professional grade use,

he is a down to earth guy, great customer service,

not to mention the company is 100% USA based!

Looks like high quality stuff. Wraps on their like those LeBras on cars back in the day...same type of material i t looks like. I used to have a Camaro with a LeBar.... :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.