Quantcast

CountryBoy74

American Made Accessories

Im new to the forum,

saw this cool section for new accessories and products,

i hear that alot of people are stuck choosing between cheap chinese accessories and extremely expensive cab enclosures.

mammoth designs is an american company that offers some great solutions for people who love being outdoors with the toys.

check them out on the web, let them know you heard about 'em on UTVboard, so we can give credit where credit is due.

cab accessories

they are very high quality,

my friend matthew oldham has over 15 years of experience in the upholstery industry,

all of the units are field tested for professional grade use,

he is a down to earth guy, great customer service,

not to mention the company is 100% USA based!

Looks like high quality stuff. Wraps on their like those LeBras on cars back in the day...same type of material i t looks like. I used to have a Camaro with a LeBar.... :lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.

• By Argretez
      What's up guys. Just got my n2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat x1000 and just here to find out things about this forum as well as get advice or help from guys that know more than me. 
      Thanks
    • By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• By rtate1050
      Hi to all . My name is  Rich . I've recently purchased a MSU 500  from Massimo in Texas .  So far I'm impressed with the overall quality of the machine . My only real issue so far is that this thing is extremely loud . You can't even carry on a conversation with a passenger without yelling which is annoying. My first plan is to add some Dynamat to the underside of the engine cover and the seats.  I would appreciate it if anyone has this problem and any solutions . Is there anything in the aftermarket for the exhaust system ?
      Other than that I'm pretty happy with it so far.
      Rich