Quantcast

2017 Massimo 500 fuel pump relay switch

Weber

Hello.  Can anyone provide location of fuel pump relay switch.  According to the tech at Massimo it is not in the fuse/relay switch box but mounted near the fuel pump, but I am not seeing it.  Pics would be appreciated also and thank you in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

I have changed everything and still have that problem! It runs, quits, sputters and bogs down. If you can keep it going it'll run fine at high speeds when driving it, but uses a lot of fuel and a strong odor of gas. I cant figure it out! No help from Massimo and I've made several calls and sent e-mails!  Also had it in 3 separate shops, to no help! Still runs the same! It overheated once when a water hose worked loose, but not to the point of hurting the engine. The only thing that's ever happened to it, up till this running issue!  I could use some help too and you aren't alone.

9 hours ago, cant figure said:

It has now quit running, but getting red fire. I haven't a clue! I'm going to change the only thing I haven't. If this is the problem, I'm going to have to eat crow! My wife told me its probably the fuel pump!

If it is the relay or the fuel pump, where are you going to get replacements? I am curious. 😁

On 9/22/2023 at 8:36 PM, MitchSpence said:

If it is the relay or the fuel pump, where are you going to get replacements? I am curious. 😁

I have no idea where it's at, or what it looks like. I know where the fuel pump is and I made an access panel to easily get to it. There is no relay switch there, but the wires run to the battery box and to the outside  on the dash board, on the drivers side. 

On 8/23/2023 at 11:55 AM, Weber said:

Hello.  Can anyone provide location of fuel pump relay switch.  According to the tech at Massimo it is not in the fuse/relay switch box but mounted near the fuel pump, but I am not seeing it.  Pics would be appreciated also and thank you in advance.

Mine is in two locations. The master relay is in the battery box in mine and it's a black box with three plugs going into the bottom of it and there's an auxiliary relay under the dash panel above the drivers side wheel. Hope this helps you. according to photos, the larger one in the battery box is the master relay.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:27 PM, cant figure said:

Mine is in two locations. The master relay is in the battery box in mine and it's a black box with three plugs going into the bottom of it and there's an auxiliary relay under the dash panel above the drivers side wheel. Hope this helps you. according to photos, the larger one in the battery box is the master relay.

Go to e bay and type in fuel pump relay for your Massimo and it will show you what it looks like. It's a shame that e bay has more info than the dealers do, if you can even find one! As soon as I get mine running again, It's going to a Kabota or Ranger dealer somewhere!