Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Power Source for RTV900

Kubota Introduces Exclusive Power Source for RTV900,

Utility Vehicle Hydraulic Tools

Kubota Tractor Corporation launches an exclusive hydraulic utility valve system as standard equipment for its RTV900 Worksite Utility and Turf Utility models. Additionally, eight complementary heavy-duty hydraulic tools are now available for the RTV900s – adding even greater usefulness and versatility to the hard-working machines. These [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.  Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJWTDWT The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Reports:  https://www.scribd.com/document/388250480/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016?secret_password=t953zxjvDKv4iDAe3qWM https://www.scribd.com/document/388250722/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2017?secret_password=GIQSzm2lckCMf09JNrNn

By orvresearcher, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Joyner trooper electric power steering for $200..

I made my own electric power steering for my Joyner trooper..I bought a steering column out of a 02 satern vue for $80 at a junk yard..then bought a wiring kit off of eBay for another $80. And made the steering arm...the wiring kit even came with a adjustable nob..

By Tobie1987, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 23 replies
    • Joyner Trooper Power Steering

I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU. It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!  

By mixfixdave, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • New Strike and Sector 250 exhasut system

Well, after much time getting it done right, I am finally done with the new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250's. It is getting certified for Spark Arrester currently and should be available by mid next week! It will retail for $299.99 for now, then back to retail later. I want to give all those who have waited a good price right off the bat. It is mandrel bent, carbon fiber canister, with spark arrester and certified at 94 db. So it is track and trail legal. I will have 10 available by next week, and then more following the next two weeks. So, first come first serve for the first 10.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies