Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Power Source for RTV900

Kubota Introduces Exclusive Power Source for RTV900,

Utility Vehicle Hydraulic Tools

Kubota Tractor Corporation launches an exclusive hydraulic utility valve system as standard equipment for its RTV900 Worksite Utility and Turf Utility models. Additionally, eight complementary heavy-duty hydraulic tools are now available for the RTV900s – adding even greater usefulness and versatility to the hard-working machines. These [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Akovia
      We have a Hisun Sector EV that is hard for the grandkids to steer. Has anyone heard of adding power steering to this model? Thanks!
    • By Thomas T.
      I have a 2014 massimo 500. Where is the best place to order an power steering kit for it. Real hard to steer. Thanks in advance
    • By Tobe Long
      I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4, and have been loving it since I bought it in May. Now, I am beginning to wonder how well it will hold up under hard driving over the long term. I would describe my driving style as aggressive, but always with the cost of repairs in the back of my mind. I live in Utah, so I love hitting the Little Sahara dunes and rock crawling in Moab. I have put about 500 miles total on it, and just blew my first belt which had about 300 miles on it. This happened just as I got to the top of Sand Mt. in my stock vehicle. I'm looking for any recommendations (maintenance or upgrades) for drive train and suspension that will make my vehicle more reliable and reduce long term repair/replacement costs. Are belt temp gauges worth it? How are other owners doing with belt life? OEM vs. aftermarket belts?  Anyone had to deal with rebuilding the Fox Live Valve Dynamix shocks yet? I hate to think about how much that might cost! I've got a week in Moab planned for the end of September and want to make sure I can hit some of the classics without worrying (too much) about breaking anything. Any info is appreciated-
    • By steveb5004
      Hi there! I'm a total newbie to the market and am not even sure if I'm posting this in the right forum area. I'm looking for a side-by-side machine that can handle lots of light farm/homestead work. I've focused on the Kubota 400ci and the John Deere Gator TS. Both are right in my price range (less than $10K). I'm leaning toward the Kubota because:
      -Kubota has zero percent financing, compared to JD's current rate of 4.5 percent
      -It's 4x4, whereas that's an expensive upgrade for the Gator.
      Things that are important to me:
      -Dump bed. This is a necessity, and the stronger the better. I'll be hauling firewood, dirt, lots of kids, etc.
      -Ability to pull a trailer, which will often be loaded with firewood and other supplies.
      -Ability to get out of the mud. This is why 4x4 is important to me. I may eventually add a snow blade, but not right now.
      -Low maintenance and low maintenance costs. I can change oil, belts and plugs, but I would rather not do anything more than that.

Things that are not important to me:
      -Top end speed. I have no real need for anything to go over 20 mph. Sure it would be fun, but I don't want it to affect the decision.
      -Super sporty looks. I like the look of both the Kubota and Gator, so that's not really a deal breaker.

The only real concerns I have about the Kubota is the CVT transmission. Perhaps it's great, but I assume it's much more expensive to fix that the simple belt-driven Gator.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
    • By Bebop86
      anyone upgrade toa  power lift for the dump -If so which would you rec.- thks