Quantcast

CBS

Greetings from Southern Illinois. My name is Bruce and I currently have a Hisun HS550 Performance Rural King. I have had nothing but problems with this unit replaced so many parts of it and of course, it stopped working and will not start again for about the 3rd or 4th time since 2018 it only has a little over 500 miles and has cost me a bunch of money and headache and the Rural King where I purchased it has a repair man who is certified to work on HISUN but he charged me a little over $600 to repair it once back a few years ago and when I got it home after it being in his shop for over 2 weeks the thing worked for a very short time but when I went to start it the next day it was the same thing and they wouldn't check it further without me paying for service, labor, and parts and I went around and around with them and since there aren't any dealer service centers for Hisun near me and even most of them can't get to it for weeks to months and it could be at their shops for months as they tell me they have problems getting the parts needed from Hisun to fix these giant paper weights. Oh, and you can't buy a scan tool (code reader) Delphi 190121 unless you are one of their dealers and I can't find any other scanner tool that works with it except the Tiny Scan Tool which I purchased and it will work if I could find the correct adaptor cable and connector to connect the Tiny Scan to the diagnostic port on the Hisun HS550 Performance Rural King. Yep, I pretty much have been screwed every which way that can happen with this machine. I am disabled, have cancer, and am on a fixed income so I need help if anyone knows what the connector is called (type or part name) that will plug into the diagnostic port to get my scanner to work it is a 6-pin connector and I hear it only has to have 3 wires connected to it.Season 5 Steering Wheel GIF by Rick and Morty

Thanks 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuggyBoy
      So these Giant 48v/110ah batteries have just become available: https://www.aussiebatteries.com.au/giant-100ah-48v-lithium-golf-cart-deep-cycle-battery
      They look like they could drop in either side of the Controller that sits in the middle of the tray as they are 330mm(W) 355(L) 295mm(H). They can be paralleled, and I think two should be enough. Technically once paralleled the system should output 400ah continuous and 800ah Max (5 secs), more than enough for the E1 - probably 1/3rd more than is needed.
      However, the sales person stated that if the regen braking exceeded 400amps, it would put the batteries in standby mode for protection and they would have to be 're-started' with a jumper pack to reset them. Does anybody know the max output of the E1 Regen system, and if it does exceed that, is it possible to disable/bypass the regen so it has a zero output?
      Thanks.

• By The Road Hound
      Hi, 
      New to the forum. 
      Came here looking for some experienced UTV users who can enlighten me about which brand should I pick for my very first UTV or SXS. 
      I'm between 3 brands and 3 models: 
      *Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR   1000.
      *Yamaha wolverine rmax2. 
      *Can am Commander XTP. 
      The use I'm willing to give it is mostly to go to the range with my wife, load steel targets and all our shooting gear, we shoot a lot, rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for practice, training and competition. (Range is about 10 miles from home) 
      But also I want something that I can take to the trails and have fun on dirt, mud, rocks, puddles or creeks. 
      Any objective information will be appreciated, specially which is more reliable and durable. 
      Thank you and happy 4th of July. 

• By Bartender
      Hey Yall,
      I have a 2011 cub cadet UTV that runs rough at higher speeds (sputters) . I changed plugs and replaced the gas with new . Does anyone have any idea thinking fuel filter or pump ? 
    • By Xov
      Just received delivery of a 2024 AMP Pro.  Thought I'd start a thread with my impressions as I use it and learn more.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of real-world usage information out there on this model.  Hope this will help others as they research.
      Intended Use Cases
      Fire mitigation / slash removal from a 5 acre forested and well-gamble-oaked property.  The previous owners thought as much about fire mitigation as I do about fashion: not much. Snow removal Stump pulling General hauling (rock, lumber, etc.) Weimaraner energy depletion.  Wasn't an original use case, but a nice added bonus.  Experiences So Far
      Wasn't impressed that two of the bumpers on the underside of the bed where it sits upon the frame were missing.  The metal on metal contact has damaged the powder coating and the frame.  I expect a little better QC.
      I've only put a few hours on it, so not a ton to report on usage.  It isn't quiet; it's silent.  I can't even detect an electric note from the motor. I removed (and subsequently replaced) the motor cover noticed that the motor is German and made by Schambuller.  The motor controller is Italian and made by Dana TM4.  Given the operating specs of both I found on the web, I suspect both are higher quality than the previous Navitas (which is supposed to be decent).  The motor is rated at 25 hp and 71.5 lb-ft of torque.  It feels very powerful.  All the torque is delivered instantly, if desired.
      The bed is huge and has an electric dump as standard.  Great feature but would like it to go up a bit more.  Probably not feasible from an engineering perspective, but I want and I need ;).
      Power steering is nice, but vague.  Probably common to many UTVs, but I am accustomed to more direct results from input.  Plan early and plan often.
      In our first full day of usage, we hauled about 1/2 as much slash as the entire rest of the year when I was doing it by hand cart.  I may get fatter, but I'll also get more done.  After a few days of usage, the battery meter has gone down by 1/10th. 
      Until next time...

• By rtofter
      Does anybody have any experience with a Buck 400 on the road? I have license plates on mine and was curious to know if anyone else does too.  Also if anyone knows if this thing can sustain 40mph for and extended amount of time.