Quantcast

Side by side mirrorsKemimoto

I put a cheap cab enclosure on my Axis this winter. I had to remove my mirrors to install enclosure. Would have to either cut hole in enclosure for mirror or leave them off. I left them off. I ordered a $30 backup camera with monitor and installed. Plugged into 12v power port and powered both the camera and monitor. Ran cable up around rollcage. In a couple of weeks I'll take enclosure off and put mirrors back on. But I think I'll keep the camera.

• Jamesjoh changed the title to Side by side mirrorsKemimoto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By joeam
      I have a 2018 TW450E that runs in my yard and slow good just will not go down the road seems to be running out of fuel where should i start? I have replaced both fuel and air filter drained gas and tried a small auxiliary tank same issue i have ordered a new vacuum fuel pump to try next anyone in Texas that works on these?
    • By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • By Dave egger
      Hello. I need some help. I have a 2015 Polaris rzr 1000. I was told the clutch was bad so I put a new one in with a new belt and having the same problem. It won’t go over 55 mph and it takes forever to get to that speed. It also will not go over 6600rpm and it also takes forever to get there also. I’ve taking it to the dealership and had them look at it and they said they can’t find the problem. I’m at a loss. Has no check engine light at all. If someone could give me some ideas or has had this problem it would be much appreciated. Thank you Dave.  
    • By Easyrider
      I have a 2015 Hisun Strike 1000 I’m having overheating issues, but mainly when I’m going downhill when I’m going uphill or on the flats, it seems to be fine. I have bled the bleeder’s to get the air out. Also when it is overheating, the oil light seems to come on. does anyone have any advice?
      Also, off-topic a little does anyone know where I can find a windshield for this unit any help would be appreciated