Quantcast

POLARIS RANGER TOP

utvman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By billycalexander
      Travis,
      Do you have any pics of your por15 treated rusty bed?

Billy

Also how do you post pics/what is your method
    • By RickinMT
      Lost a center hub cap on the trail the other day. Who has a good source? I bought one from MotorcycleDoctor last year but now he wants $20 for ONE. I looked up the Yamaha Rhino ones and they don't look like they fit: the four tabs aren't there.

TIA.
      Rick
    • By nick.s
      my 2017 hisun strike 250 has oil in the airbox and only does 25 mph is there any suggestions as to how to correct this issue i am new to these machines i have not yet gotten into the clutch to look at that yet previous owner says drivebelt is new
    • By Greg In Iowa
      [email protected]
      10:31 AM (9 minutes ago)         I'm always trying to add more options, when it comes to parts, fluids or anything else, if it's good quality and saves me money. I want it to look right also. My new 800sx crew is just about broken in. I'll use Amsoil 0w-40 engine oil. After pounding around in Google for a while,  I  found a couple of oil filters other than Chery.
      Fram ph4976
      I  was hoping for a little more quality, and found Wix 51394. I got it at O'Reilly's for 13 American. I wanted to be sure, so I stopped into Bass Pro. I  asked for an oil filter for my machine. The guy went over to the shelf and opened an oil change kit from Tracker. (You know,  the oil and filter kit for 69.99.) Inside the box was a Wix 51394. I'll change the differential and trans-axle fluids at the same time. I think I've found some fluids, other than Tracker/Artic Cat.( I did end up with Artic Cat trans-axle fluid, still looking for a good alternative.) Has anyone already found something? It would be great to know?
      I also put a Kenimoto turn signal/horn kit on it. I did have to lengthen the wires from the switch on the steering column into the firewall and then back to the rear turn signals. I went to the battery for power. It looks and works great. You will see that my turn signal indicator lights are out on the hood. I'll have to extend the wires to get them into the cab area. As it works out, I like the added lights outside on the front and I see the lights easily.
      I bought a 6x10 canvas tarp, added a couple of grommets, used the black rubber stretchy tie downs and I now have a nice top that does all I need it to do until I get a hard top. I did this for under 60.00.
      I did roll roll the front with a 1/2" fiberglass rod that I got at the farm and home store. I used 1/2" insulated clamps from the electrical isle. I did have to puncture the canvas for the screws. On the back I used one of the bicycle/moped fiberglass flag poles. It stays tight, keeps the sun off the passengers and would repel rain.

• eManualOnline
    • By Wyatt Carneal
      Hey guys.
      I have a 2009 hisun 700 I bought bout 2 weeks ago and it was running fine but was hard to start but once warm it fire rite up  i took the  air filter off and it was nasty so I gave it a good cleaning and it hasn't started since. Its cranking over really slow I replaced the starter. I also replaced the batery. It acts like its not releasing decompression  I found a service manual on line and downloaded it and it said the intake valves setting .010-.015 mm  and exhaust is .015-.020 and they all was set on .008 intake and exhaust. And the timing is set I set the intake to .012 and exhaust to .016 and it still cracks over really slow I'm lost and don't know wat else it could be. Anyone have any ideas.  And help would be great thanks .
  • Gallery Images