Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

POLARIS RANGER TOP

This top is fabricated from 16 ga. steel. The sides are hemmed over and folded back on themselves (see pictures) for extra strength along the edges. The hemm makes a 1/8 inch thick frame around the outside of the top. In other words, this top will hold up to most tree branches hitting the top. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Steve T
      Has anyone installed a backup alarm on a mule sx. If so is it easy to figure out where to install the switch. 
      I found the directions. It was very easy to install.
      ii_KAF600024.pdf
    • By GoldToyBox
      Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know.
      I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around.
      I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino).
      Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before?
      Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc

GTB
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      I have a Roketa 800cc dune buggy i’m looking to supercharge. I saw a video with an RJS charger setup but it appears they are no longer in business. Who is making   centrifugal chargers for small engine buggy’s/utvs ? I’m posting in general since any supercharger that works on an utv/SxS would likely work on a buggy...
    • By Emetzger
      Hey guys, new here and had a question about back end weight on a Polaris RANGER 500 or 1000.  I tried calling the dealers and manufacture but all I could get was dry weight.
      does anyone know the back end weight of one of these?  I’m putting an implement on the receiver and need to know what lb spring to use. If I had one I could back it up on my warehouse scale but am out of luck.
      Erik
    • By SlickNick
      Just bought the 18’ Hisun Strike 250. My kids have already put 50 miles on this thing around the neighborhood. I installed an LED whip and Ordered the 2” lift from Matt. Thanks Matt for you hard work with these things. Also, just ordered the 2” wheel Spacers for this from Amazon. Cost me $110 for the 4 Spacers. I’ll post pics when I get the lift installed before and after the spacers.