Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

REVOLUTIONARY DAKAR

The all-new HiPer Dakar is the lightest, strongest, highest performing wheel available for elite side by sides and utility all-terrain vehicles. Utilizing HiPer’s proven carbon fiber; the Dakar is unlike any wheel on the market.

The Dakar is a dual beadlock, 14 inch diameter wheel that weighs less than most available 12 inch wheels. [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Need advice on 4x4 Side by Sides

Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know. I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around. I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino). Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before? Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc   GTB

By GoldToyBox, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 250cc longer wheel studs

Hey there folks, we are now stocking longer and stronger wheel studs for the 2500cc line up, including models from Coleman, HiSUN, Benchee, Massimo and others that share the same parts. The fronts are pretty easy to change out as the hubs are aluminum, but the rears are a little harder since they are made from steel. Really helps with different rims, racing, or striped out poor quality OEM versioins. These are rated at 10.9

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2” Lift with 2 inch Banshee Wheel Spacers

Just bought the 18’ Hisun Strike 250. My kids have already put 50 miles on this thing around the neighborhood. I installed an LED whip and Ordered the 2” lift from Matt. Thanks Matt for you hard work with these things. Also, just ordered the 2” wheel Spacers for this from Amazon. Cost me $110 for the 4 Spacers. I’ll post pics when I get the lift installed before and after the spacers. 

By SlickNick, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • wheel bearing maintenance

Just a quickie Chinese Clone (Cazador)  How often to check wheel bearings? Castellated nuts and do they need greasing regularly or left dry?  Manual lacking information and only says regularl tightening.  Keyif

By Keyif, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies