Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

REVOLUTIONARY DAKAR

The all-new HiPer Dakar is the lightest, strongest, highest performing wheel available for elite side by sides and utility all-terrain vehicles. Utilizing HiPer’s proven carbon fiber; the Dakar is unlike any wheel on the market.

The Dakar is a dual beadlock, 14 inch diameter wheel that weighs less than most available 12 inch wheels. [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By KJ2654
      New to this. I am looking to pick up a used side by side for our property. It is a little over 18 acres, 15 of which are woods. I need something with a good hydraulic bed. It will be used primarily for chores and hauling wood on the property. I’ve looked at Polaris and Kubota (diesel). Reliability is key as is cost. Is the 570 large enough for hilly woods? Plan to spend around $6000 . Also, how many hours is too many?  Thanks 
    • By Davo
      I have a Hisun 400 UTV that has developed a sneaky oil leak from the end of the black plastic thing protruding from the side of what I think is the transmission on the driver’s side. Looking for any guidance or advice as to what this thing is and whether it’s fixable.

• By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By Verno
      What fits? What lug bolt pattern?   Not looking to spend $ 300    thanks
    • By CStrike250
      Hi all, 
      I know the wheels are 
      Front 22x7x10 - 4/156 
      Rear 22x10x10 - 4/115
      Does anyone know the Ceterbore size?