Quantcast

Big Red

Temp. Warning Light

What would cause the Temp warning light to come on very dim the minute I start my joyner? Would it be a ground or faulty sensor? :blink:

What would cause the Temp warning light to come on very dim the minute I start my joyner? Would it be a ground or faulty sensor? :blink:

Big Red.

Welcome,I dont have an answer for you but someone who does will chime in soon.We hve many people on here with the knowledge that will be of help.

Thanks ricksrb,

Hope some one has an answer. Also does your fan come on right when you start or does it only come on when it's needed?

Thanks ricksrb,

Hope some one has an answer. Also does your fan come on right when you start or does it only come on when it's needed?

It comes on at starting,if you turn the key to on position(just before the starter engages) it comes on for a few seconds then shuts off .Hope that makes sense.Didnt ask before but what joyner do you have?

It's a T4. My fan comes on when you turn the key to the start postion, then turns off, but then when you start it it comes on right away. I was woundering if your's was the same?

It's a T4. My fan comes on when you turn the key to the start postion, then turns off, but then when you start it it comes on right away. I was woundering if your's was the same?

yep,mines the same.all that way from what i understand.where do you ride?

yep,mines the same.all that way from what i understand.where do you ride?

Actually the Trooper is my Brothers, he left it at my place for the winter for me to do some "Up Grades". I have spent most of my time fabing up a power steering kit, installing a marine stereo system, cleaning about 100lbs of mud out of it and fixing a few minor things like the breather lines and Air Filter locations. I live in Manitoba and he lives in Alberta, both provinces have awesome places to go riding.