Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Bosski Sizzling in the Sunbelt

Consumers in Texas, Arizona, and Florida will be excited to learn the award winning line of ATV Wagon trailers is at a dealer near them. In the last few months, over 30 new dealers have started stocking the trailers in the sunbelt section of the US.

Keith Evans of Bosski elaborates on the new growth [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• No classified section?

Just curious if the admin have cinsidered this?

By Justin B Cole, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Just started looking at Cub Cadet

Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern. We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective. Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)? Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk    

By Mustang, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Best Can-Am Dealer In The South

Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price 

By Bpark, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Hisun dealer support

Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line! Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!

By jeff, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • TORRA - Streets of Laredo GP - August 11-12 - Laredo Texas

Come on out and try your hand at on a South Texas short course surrounded by Mesquite and near the Rio Grande! Streets of Laredo GP Registration and Schedule of Events Streets of Laredo GP Event on Facebook This race is for UTVs, Handlebars, and Bro-Lites. We have two classes of UTVs, Stock and Pro. Rules for those can be found here: Race Classes We look forward to having you out with us! Each class will have 3 hours of racing Grand Prix style on this 9-14 mile course.  

By TORRA, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 1 reply