Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
roger jackson

trooper trans

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mac Spencer
      Hi friends,

I have a 2009 Kawasaki Mule Trans 4x4 that I have been having trouble with. For a while now, the DFI light will immediately light and the Mule will have loss of power. I'm not sure where to go in my diagnostic process. I have heard that you can access the EFI system's diagnostic codes by switching the 4x4 on and off three times, however, I do not get any blink codes. Do I need to use the Kawasaki Diagnostic Software for this? Really trying to avoid taking it to the dealership.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    • By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
    • By WCF
      Hi Joyner Gang
      New to the Joyner group. I'm making long travel for the 1100 Sand viper. I'm trying to make something that will work as well or even better than the RZR Rino etc. At this time the front has 14" travel rear has 16" of travel. Still developing the suspension. comets are welcome. Ask questions and I will get back to the Forum 

?

• By scimaro
      Does anyone know of a replacement or has replaced the shifter cable.. it snapped right at shifter. Red cable?