Quantcast

Paul Doherty

'Support Local Music' Paul Doherty

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bill1967
      I am buying a set of tracks this year Are the camso x4s a good fit or is their something better out their 
    • By Joe Toup
      There is a lot of great info also being passed around on this FB page of anyone is interested.  This is where I found the post for the real-time software and reader. 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187829158450490/?ref=share

• By Travis
      LMBO!
    • By turbokid
      hi guys. i am using my john deere gator 855d on wet muddy clay fields and found that it is not good in wet conditions and too low to the ground. i decided to buy a set of camoplast track. they are absolutey brilliant in wet, the gator will go anywhere, however after a few weeks, the tracks started to give endless trouble with water and dirt getting into the bearings and burning them out. i have no confidance in them anymore and afraid to install them as just always seem to let me down. i have come to the conclusion that these tracks are only designed and built for snow and not wet mud. please can someone give me some advice as my gator is no good to me on the stock wheels. all comments welcome