Quantcast

2014 bennche bighorn 700 efi

I got a 2014 bennche bighorn 700 efi it gets fire it’s getting gas but just won’t start up and half way backfires through the air box what would cause that problem I need all help I can get please and thanks

Steve G. Rookie

Check the MAF temp sensor.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Anthony Vigil
      Can anyone tell me how they grease the drivelines ?  Can’t grease the u joints. Do you need to take the driveline off ? 
      And are they easy to take off?
      Thanks
    • By JimS409
      I picked up this Hisun 700cc for a good deal. no crank no start unit 1900 miles on it. Put a new battery and starter solenoid fired right up but sounded rough some kind of rattle/clunk noise.  Does anyone know what this noise could be? Couldn't get a better video of it running as i don't want to risk doing more damage. Drained the oil it looks good no metal in it. 

445374820_7315077208620291_6073155782020130975_n.mp4  
    • By Onebad54
      Has anyone solved the 750 Hisun Sector shifter problem?
    • By MOTORHEAD1959
      ATV just clicks when trying to start. Battery is good, has a new starter, and all the wiring looks good. any suggestions on where to go from here? thanks 
    • By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?