Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Baja Designs Introduces Revolutionary New Soltek LED Light

Baja Designs, Inc., the leader in high performance off-road racing and adventure lighting has teamed up with Grote Industries, the experts in LED WhiteLight technology to introduce a revolutionary innovation in forward lighting solutions. After successfully testing prototypes of the light in last November’s SCORE Baja 1000 with incredible results, Baja Designs has introduced the [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Julie Doeppke
      We bought a Hisun 700 UTV, used. It has an issue when you run it in high. It drives but acts like it is shifting when you get around 35mph. Clutch looks good. Read many articles and not sure transmission or something in rear of UTV. Looking for any advice.     
    • By trzepka
      Hi, I'm new to UTVs, and I'm in the market for a used one. I'm looking at (for the same price)  a 2016 Honda Pioneer 1000 EPS with 4500 miles, a 2018 Kymco UXV 700i (with new 14" aluminum wheels) with  only 400 miles, or a CF Moto U800 with only 300 miles. I'm told Hondas last longer, and are easier to service, and obviously the 1000cc is more powerful than the 700, but is that all worth 4000 miles on the clock? FWIW, this vehicle will mostly be driving back and forth short distances on pretty rugged logging roads (up to about 25% grade) with plenty of rocks) transporting people, trailering lumber, and carrying building supplies. Won't be putting lots of miles on it but it needs to be rugged and up to the task.
    • By Van Fleming
      My new Buck 400 EFI has to rev over 4,000 RPM before it moves and seems to be slipping when placed under a load. Is this normal?
    • By Kevin Powell
      I have a 2013 Massimo 400 that is sputtering at high speeds with the reverse, drive and temp light flashing.  When I start it in neutral, the neutral light will flash.  I believe it is an error code not sure though.  My apologies if there is a post already on this site.  I'm new at these forums.
    • By Andy
      I have a 2015 Massimo 500 that idles really high and it will not let me shift into gear while it's idling. Not sure where to start. Also it will bog down and stall constantly. Starts right back up everytime. Advice please.