Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Baja Designs Introduces Revolutionary New Soltek LED Light

Baja Designs, Inc., the leader in high performance off-road racing and adventure lighting has teamed up with Grote Industries, the experts in LED WhiteLight technology to introduce a revolutionary innovation in forward lighting solutions. After successfully testing prototypes of the light in last November’s SCORE Baja 1000 with incredible results, Baja Designs has introduced the [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey all, so i’m in the process of an engine swap and thought it may be a good time to let everyone know I am going to sell the beloved Modded 800cc 😢
      Those who subscribe to the youtube channel know what a beast this engine has become! Those that don’t here it is... 
      Drop in Suzuki F8B with closed diff tranny. Engine only had 50hrs total. This is the carbureted version that Joyner used in its 2006 Mini/Sand Vipers.
      Engine is easily 2x more powerful than a stock F8B. This is the little grenade that’s had my buggy going over 70mph as seen on youtube. 
      Heres why it’s so powerful-
      Custom ground camshaft from American Custom Cams. Shaved Head higher compression with 030” clearance. Weber 32/36 carb jetted for sea level. Full stage 3 ported and polished head with enlarged oil ports. Performance valve job. Custom build headers. 
      If you’d like to see and hear this baby in action checkout my channel https://m.youtube.com/c/dirtgeartv

• By Joshua Matiyasic
      I have a 2018 Massimo MSU 500. I have looked everywhere for performance parts and all I have been able to find is the dyno bost module and a K&N air filter. does anyone know of any other parts out there or interchangeable parts from other makes or models?
    • By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-RZR-XP-1000-High-Lifter/273858362165?

• By Valentine Hodgman
      Where can i find info about getting into utv side by side racing? Which unit is good to start wth? Im thinking of switching over from motocross... getting too old lol
    • By strike250
      for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.