Quantcast

Sunman

2006 Kawasaki 3010 Fuel Pump Relay

I have a 2006 3010 $X$ Kawaski Mule and need a fuel pump relay. The number on the relay is UC-Y001, U-7-2 and it has a Mitsubishi Emblem on it. The Dealer wants $97.00 for this relay. Does any one know if it is possible to cross this over to an aftermarket relay that may be availble in an auto parts store?

Thanks,

Sunman

I have a 2006 3010 $X$ Kawaski Mule and need a fuel pump relay. The number on the relay is UC-Y001, U-7-2 and it has a Mitsubishi Emblem on it. The Dealer wants $97.00 for this relay. Does any one know if it is possible to cross this over to an aftermarket relay that may be availble in an auto parts store?

Thanks,

Sunman

Did you ever find your relay?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rtate1050
      I've had my Massimo 500 for about a month. So far I'm really happy with it and until today haven't had any issues . When It was delivered, the fuel gauge had one bar so I put a couple of gallons in to get me going. Still showed one bar on gauge but I figured not enough to register. Today I thought that I'd add a 5 gal can to top off. Well, I learned that the gauge wasn't working when, you guesssed it, the tank overflowed after a couple of gallons in. Still only one bar on gauge.
      I could probably figure this out by starting with the basics (checking wires , the sending unit , etc. ) but before I got a-rippin and a-tearin , I thought I might save some time and I'd check and see if anyone had already had  this problem and what the fix was.  This is a 2007 with the electronic dash. Everything else seems to work . Any help would be appreciated .
      Rich
    • By CAPTAINSTARFLEET
      Greetings all
       I have a 99 kawasaki mule 550  kaf300c3 That I ordered new valve guides for. Problem is my valves don't fit in new valve guides. Part number is correct. 
       Is it possible that valve guides need to be installed and reamed before the valves will fit into the  guides?   Just seems like an awful lot of material to have to remove by reaming.
      Thanks for any help

• By dant849
      This looks to be a pretty common topic and I've had issues with mine overheating since I got it back around the end of 2019. Started running hot again, thermostat was not opening and they sent me a new one. Installed that, burped the system for air all to no avail. Next in line is the water pump to replace, they sent me a water pump and when I got the old one off it was not turning freely to say the least so I'm thinking that could have been my problem. My issue now is getting the slot in the water pump shaft to line up with the tab inside the engine of the machine. Any tricks to doing this? Thanks in advance
    • By Joe Breaux
      Has anyone tried using an external electric water pump on these machines?  I watched a video on youtube of one installed on a 1000 cc  side by side that had chronic overheating issues in hot weather.. He claimed that after installing a Prius  electric automotive  pump from junk yard, inline in the inlet hose and bypassing fan temp switch,  that the engine never overheated again. .. I am considering trying it on mine...................... Anybody  else done this? .................. He did not say if he removed the mechanical pump or not.. would it pump thru that pump? 
    • By petejank
      Anyone know of an aftermarket shock that fits a Arctic Cat Prowler 2006 650 H1 4x4?
      The direct replacement isn't currently available and costs $170.00  ea.