Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

HITCH PLUGS WITH ATTITUDE

No matter if you’re pounding the bush or cruisin’ the camp grounds your Rhino, or any other machine with a 2†receiver, will be stylin’ with one of these way cool HITCH PLUGS from Pro-One. CNC machined from rugged billet aluminum, they cover up that ugly gap with pure attitude. Offered in either EASY MONEY [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By Roy Holton
      Hi, I'm new at this so please bear with me. I have a 1993 Kawasaki 500 mule KAF300B and am in need of the molded plastic cover for the shift lever, part # 14024 - 1985. Anyone know where I might find this
      part (New or Used), so far I've had zero luck. Thanks Roy 
    • By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By GDS
      I need some help with my side x side I just picked up. There are two areas
      1, the brakes are sticking. They are not stuck but do not release completely and cause drag. I have pulled the pistons out cleaned them and carefully put them back, but no help. I opened the bleeders to see if they would loosen but they did not. I can take a screw driver and open them but the next push of the pedal and I right back. They are twin piston. I can get seals and pads but they would be about 140 a set.  
      2. Limited slip, At first I didn't think it worked at all but I got into some mud and after spinning one wheel for 10 seconds or so the other wheel grab and off I went. I tried a couple of more times and the same. I'm guessing it should engage  a little sooner but I could be wrong. I changed the fluid and put moble1 75W-90 LS back in but still the same. 
      I will get some pics of the calibers but any help would be greatly appreciated