Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Arctic Cat Media Event

I have been at the media event for Arctic Cat the last two days. They pulled together a great event with a lot of fun and a lot of seat time. Part of that seat time was spent in the Prowler 650 and their new Prowler 700efi unit. And the other part [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• First Time UTV Buyer

Hello everyone. I’m looking into getting a UTV to mainly use at the hunting lease. Need to be able to haul around gear and decoys and at least one dog kennel. Would also like to use occasionally around the neighborhood (Golf carts and UTVs are allowed in my area). I know I want a 4x4 and don’t necessarily need something that’s gonna go 40-50 mph.  I’m an engineer and enjoy maintaining all me vehicles/ toys so I can give something a once over and notice any glaring defect but I have a few UTV questions   Is there anything I should watch out for? Any specific questions I need to ask the seller? How many hour/ miles is too many? I want something used but not used up. Anyone feel their UTV has been underpowered- should I get at least a YYY cc engine? Theres a 2014 Kawasaki Mule 4x4 XC with a nice 5x10 trailer for sale that I’ve been eyeing, anyone have good/bad comments about this particular vehicle? Thanks!!

By Space_Tex, in New Members Area

• 4 replies
    • POLARIS RIDE ALL SUMMER SALES EVENT!

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/special-offers

By Travis, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Arctic Cat No Brainer Sales Event

BUY A NEW 2015-2017 ARCTIC CAT SIDE BY SIDE AND GETSAVINGS UP TO $5,800* *Offer valid April 4, 2017 – June 30, 2017 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents on new 2015-2017 Arctic Cat ROV models excluding government, rental and special services models. See dealer for details and program dates. 0% FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS valid on 2015-2016 models. FINANCING AS LOW AS 3.9% FOR 60 MONTHS AND FINANCING AS LOW AS 4.9% FOR 72 MONTHS valid on 2015-2017 models. Financing provided through Sheffield Financial or FreedomRoad Financial and is subject to credit approval; not all applicants will qualify for credit. Additional financing options available through Sheffield Financial, Freedom Road Financial and Roadrunner Financial. Customers using Sheffield Financial will be charged a $50 consumer document fee. Financing promotions void where prohibited. SAVINGS UP TO $5,800 valid on 2015-2016 models and REBATES UP TO $900 valid on 2017 models vary by model purchased. Offer subject to change without notice. Inventory may vary by dealer. Offer valid while supplies last. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup. ROVs can be hazardous to operate. Improper use can cause severe injury or death. For your safety, each rider must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection and protective gear. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All ROV operators must be 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. We recommend that all riders take a training course and read and understand the owner’s manual before operation. See your dealer for safety or training information or visit http://rohva.org. ©2017 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701.

By Alex, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • TEXTRON REBATE AND RIDE SALES EVENT

REBATE AND RIDE SALES EVENT Up to $1,500 off new Textron Off Road side-by-sides Rebate and ride with Textron Off Road’s spring sales event. Get $1,500 off and 2.9% interest for 60 months* when you buy the all-new, 80HP Stampede™ or the four-passenger Stampede XTR, and $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models. 
        For a limited time only, receive up to $1,500 off the purchase of the following new Textron Off Road side-by-sides: $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede 4x4 $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede XTR 4x4 $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models    

By Alex, in Textron Off Road UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • TEXTRON ACQUIRES ARCTIC CAT, REBRANDS BAD BOY OFF-ROAD

TEXTRON ACQUIRES ARCTIC CAT, REBRANDS BAD BOY OFF-ROAD These are exciting times in the powersports industry, coming off Polaris’ acquisition of off-road–accessories giant 4 Wheel Parts, commercial utility vehicle company Textron has announced its acquisition of Minnesota-based recreational vehicle manufacturer Arctic Cat. While you may not be familiar with the Textron name itself, you’ll instantly recognize many of the names under the Textron umbrella, including E-Z-GO golf carts, Dixie Chopper and Jacobsen lawn mowers, Cushman utility vehicles, TUG aircraft tow tractors, Bell Helicopters, Cessna, and Beechcraft aircraft. In addition to the Arctic Cat acquisition, going forward, Bad Boy Off-Road, which Textron acquired in 2010, will be rebranded Textron Off-Road. Bad Boy gained recognition for its hybrid and electric side-by-side models, which became popular with hunters for their silent operation. The rebranded Textron Off-Road models will begin arriving in dealerships in April. Textron’s corporate headquarters are in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron Specialized Vehicles, the unit that will assume responsibility for Arctic Cat, is based in Augusta, Georgia. Arctic Cat’s manufacturing operations in Minnesota will remain intact. With the acquisition of Arctic Cat, Textron will have expansive coverage of the side-by-side and light utility vehicle market in both the commercial and consumer spaces.   Source: http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1703-textron-acquires-arctic-cat-rebrands-bad-boy-off-road/

By Alex, in Textron Off Road UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply