Quantcast

looking for stock rims

Does anyone have stock rims frt and rear for the trooper? and how much? also looking for a camo hood and camo left front fender? Please let me know. Thank you for your time.

Stevozz

steveozz,

I have a full set of what I think are stock wheels from my T4. It came w/set of 4- 15" rims & tires so I have all 5 (three front and two rear) 14" wheels and tires. Tires are not too great, though. My rig also came with new fenders so I may be able to let go of the old ones if you want it. I will check things over and get back to you with pics.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goindeep
      Well now i could use a lil help... i have a trooper in my shop now that has wiring issues... this poor guy paid another shop $1000 to re wire the body control harness, and boy oh boy did they chop it up!!! I am Buillding a new harness from scratch... what i need is a diagram that tells me what each fuse and relay control on the Engine fuse/relay block.. any help is greatly appreciated!!
      Josh
      No Limitz
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By shaught66
      Hi. I am looking to purchase a plow kit to fit my 2022 Axis 500. I have looked online but only found one place to get one.  Does anyone have any place I could look? Thank you for your help.