Quantcast

ricksrb

Joyner Wheels and Tires

I have a full set(front and rear) of stock wheels and tires that came off my 09 trooper.Fronts are 27x8x14,rears are 27x11x14.they are in great shape and only have 9 miles on them.Make me an Offer.

gallery_475_29_232062.jpg

I just purchased a 2007 Sand Viper 1100 today and am not real sure of the specifications. Will these tires and wheels fit on my Sand Viper? The previous owner put on a set of "street tires" as he only rode from his house to the country club in his gated community. if the fit, how much do you want for the set of four?

Scott

08joyner:

I never heard back from rick and found another set. I am keeping the ones I have so that I have one set with off-road tires and one set with sand tires.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.