Quantcast

Buying a new Mule soon

kawzak

I am going to buy a new Mule soon-I need to sell my like new 400DRZ first-(medical issue). I was wondering if some of you late model owners would share some info. How much are -air filters (paper or foam), oil filters OEM or after market, cost of drive belt, any other wearable items, clutch part life, brake shoes, how long does a tank of fuel last (approx HRS), any repete problems, engine issues? I would rather have a mule than one of the larger SxS.

I am going to buy a new Mule soon-I need to sell my like new 400DRZ first-(medical issue). I was wondering if some of you late model owners would share some info. How much are -air filters (paper or foam), oil filters OEM or after market, cost of drive belt, any other wearable items, clutch part life, brake shoes, how long does a tank of fuel last (approx HRS), any repete problems, engine issues? I would rather have a mule than one of the larger SxS.

That would be a mule 600 or 610