Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
dwhitman

2009 $5800 POLARIS RANGER 700 CREW CAMO L.E. 4X4 EFI

2009 POLARIS RANGER 700 CREW CAMO L.E. 4X4 EFI with only 1174 miles on it. It is in excellent condition , almost like new and runs flawlessly. 700 cc liquid cooled twin cylinder engine with electronic fuel injection. Fully automatic transimission with HI/LO and reverse. Parking brake and independent suspension for a very smooth ride. For more information and photos please e-mail me at [email protected]

post-934-0-11371800-1300829876_thumb.jpg

2009 POLARIS RANGER 700 CREW CAMO L.E. 4X4 EFI with only 1174 miles on it. It is in excellent condition , almost like new and runs flawlessly. 700 cc liquid cooled twin cylinder engine with electronic fuel injection. Fully automatic transimission with HI/LO and reverse. Parking brake and independent suspension for a very smooth ride. For more information and photos please e-mail me at [email protected]

Is this item still for sale? If so where are you located?

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this