I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.
Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have.
Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD.
1. Stay active weekly in the forum
2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed
3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches
4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines
5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving
Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.