Quantcast

Danno

Intro

Just wanted to shout out and say hello. Just purchased a new LandPride Treker 4420 and thought it would be beneficial to use this site for a resource.

Danno

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• renegade part wanted

We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has Thanks "Scotty" Wcmotorsports.ca

By Scott Cerny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Just purchased 2008 Trooper 2 5/1/16

Hello. Just picked up an '08 T2, still waiting to get it into the dirt. I did some reading on shocks, but was unable to find a consensus spring rate. If any one knows please chime in. Also has anyone put their Trooper on a diet? Greg

By GMANLV, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Forum Moderators Wanted

Are you a moderator on another forum? Interested in becoming a moderator? Do you love UTVs? We are extending an invitation to members who are interested in becoming moderators here on UTVBOARD. Requirements: 1. Stay active weekly in the forum 2. Move topics started into correct forums if incorrectly placed 3. Change topic titles as needed to make them more relevant for searches 4. Help fellow members with forum posting and adhere to guidelines 5. Help the general flow of the forum and reply to topics that are not moving Anyone interested, please PM or reply to this topic.

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • the stock cage is weaker than I thought

So while building my cage I made one bend a couple of degrees over. It was literally 3 degrees off. So I wedged it in my tube bender, had my wife sit on it while I pulled like hell, and several attemps, and got it within one degree. So with my wife (130lbs) and me pulling my 185lb ass off all it left was a couple of small dents in the 1 3/4 .095 wall hrew I am using for half of the cage. The other half is .120 wall DOM. So once I got done getting it to shape I thought to myself that I need to see what happens if I try it with the stock cage. I wanted to know if all this effort is worth it. Well, I finally got around to it today. This is what happened with just me pulling (no wife for extra leverage) and with half my effort: If you ever had a endo in a trooper you would not walk away. Can it handle a flop or a slow sideways rollover... Probably, but an extreme impact and it will wrap around you like a street taco.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies