Quantcast

Rancho Suspension

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By bfisherman11
      In 2016 I bought a midsized Ranger ETX. I don't recall exactly my out the door price but it was probably less than 8k. I've used it as a work machine around our home and 38acres. It's always run great and requires little maintenance. Still running strong. 
      So, for no reason I checked out a local dealer. I like the midsized UTVs so that's where I started. I was shocked the cheapest 570 I saw was a shade under 18k. I know an ETX Ranger was a budget SxS but wow, that's a 10k jump. When I was shopping back in '16 I think a 570 was about 1k more than my ETX.
      Well I guess I will be running this ETX till it breaks.
      Anyhow, I'm a big fan of the Rangers. When the time comes I'll be back but I had no idea. I haven't posted in a while. The ETX must not have sold a lot because you don't see many things posted. Hope other ETX owners had the same reliability I have had. I'm guessing if a cheap Ranger series like mine has been reliable then the guys with bigger ones are enjoying those as well.
      So, great machines, probably priced per the market but I had no idea. Ha

• By moto mutts
      This event will be limited to 30 UTVS Only; therefore, it is first come first serve. We recommend you sign up quickly, because spots will fill up fast.

Click here to sign up or get more info

The breathtaking White Mountains of Arizona are calling your name! Nestled at 7,000 feet elevation in the northeastern corner of Arizona, close to the New Mexico border, this is an ideal location for the off-road enthusiast thanks to cooler mountain temperatures and plenty of trails winding through pine forests.

UTV Offroad Adventures presents the White Mountain UTV Overnight Experience. The mountains are filled with forests, calm lakes, and high peaks that will take your breath away. So, the White Mountains in Arizona aren’t just regular mountains; they’re a whole lot of fun waiting to happen!

You will not want to miss this weekend filled with adventure! This event will take you on some of the most scenic trails Arizona has to offer in safe and organized manner. This is an EPIC overnight experience that will include your lodging and meals. The ride leaves from Eagar Arizona after a provided breakfast. Next, get ready for the beautiful White Mountain vistas and scenery as we head out on the trail to Hannagan Meadow, which is approximately 80 + miles. We will stay overnight at Hannagan Meadow Lodge. There will be a group dinner provided, raffles, quick draw poker, and lots of fun, laughs and good times. The next day will include a breakfast and then we will return to Eagar on some new trails. It is designed for all age groups and UTV experience. Come and see what we are all about and meet new and old friends. Join us in quick draw poker which helps us raise money for local charities.

• By Andrew Jake Bryant
      Thanks for stopping by. I live out in the country and wanted to get a good Side By Side to get around my land and the local township I live in. I picked up a '23 bobcat UV34XL (Gas), and I hope I don't bug anyone with all the Questions that I will/may have.. I look forward to reading and having conversations with everyone.