Quantcast

Utility Vehicle Market Research

Dorene

A global based research company is looking for side-by-side utility and recreational vehicle owners to participate in an on-line research study. Your information will remain completely confidential and anonymous. No purchase necessary.

For your time you will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 3 prizes. 1st- $500- 2nd - $300- 3rd - $200

Your information will be used for future paid research studies ($125-$250) where you will have an opportunity to voice your opinion to utility vehicle manufacturers either on-line or in person.

The following utility vehicle model years 2006 or newer are what we are looking for to participate.

POLARIS: Ranger Crew, Ranger 800XP, Ranger Crew 800, Ranger RZR4 or Ranger RZR4 800,

Ranger RZR 800S or RZR/RZR-S, Ranger RZR 900XP.

KUBOTA: RTV 500, RTV 900, RTV 1140

JOHN DEERE GATOR: 625i, 825i, 855D

CAN AM: Commander 1000

ARTIC CAT: Prowler 1000

Good luck in the drawing!

Please call 714-499-3509 or email us your name and phone number so we can call you back to sign you up.

Thank you.

A Point of View Research

[email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.
    • By Greg Kilgore
      We all know summer is hot inside the cabs of our SXS. So I've rigged up a couple of fans to help cool down the cab.

I didn't want to drill the fan's "support rails" into the ROPS (Roll Over Protection System), aka roll bars. So I used water clamps to hold them in place. 

I just need to replace the wires I ran with bigger gauge. Then finish the wiring to switches, relays, and battery. But the hardest part. The actual mounting of the fans is complete. Also just in case anyone plans on doing this. I may have to only use 1 fan in the middle instead on 2. Due the the draw on the battery.
      The fans are 12", 12V 80W. So I'm figured they were 6.7 amps apiece. Used the WAVe formula to get unknown values Watts=Amps*Volts then solve for unknown. I know the watts and volts from sticker on fan. So just used above formula to get amps. So a 7 amp fuse should be OK and a 10 amp fuse will be good. 
      So pulling 14 amps from the battery all day may be too much for the charging system to keep up with. And I haven't even installed the radio yet. So I will have to test and let you know.

See pics below.

• By Mike Turner
      After 5 years my 2016,  650LandMaster is needing normal wear and tear service. But I can’t find a dealer service center to perform any of the work because I didn’t purchase the UTV from them. “I’m not going to help you” I’m told, “find someone else”. And apparently there’s not a damn thing I can do about it. 
    • By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?