Quantcast

DANCE WITH THE HANGER QUEEN - $4500

Gumball

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mayorOFsalem
      If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY.
      I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.
    • By Dan Jumper
      Does anyone happen to know if the wires in the glove box are for a trickle charger? Black/red wire with connector at the end, normally to connect a charger but just wanted any input. Don't want to fry anything.
    • By Doc Holland
      I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid. 
      Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!
    • By Ralph Brescia
      Anyone who is selling a Joyner R2 Renegade ... I can be reached @ (561) 886-8518 or "[email protected]" .

Thank you ... Ralph
    • By 2scoops
      Engine, differentials, axles (old style that are huge!), leg room,  manual, built in lug nut/parts trays in the hood, untapped potential, looks (even after 9 years!), rear selectable locker, tube chassis, steering box mounted in front for better control,  trailing arm suspension, beefy front a arms which are factory reinforced, factory suspension seats, factory 5 pt harness, overkill bolt sizes, wheelbase, mine has been very reliable!
      Dislikes:
      Stock shocks, gauge quality, brakes, odd sizes of insanely huge chassis bolts, fuel tank brackets, small transmission output shaft, weight, upright position of stock seats, stock air filter,  quality of suspension and steering joints, stock roll cage strength. 
      I'd like to point out all your name brand company's have the same and sometimes even more issues and that's what keeps the hundreds of aftermarket companies in business. Wish Joyner had more aftermarket support...