Quantcast

adam5/16

New UTV John Deere Gator rsx850i

Just got a Gator rsx850i sport last Saturday. I like this machine it has plenty power to go where you want,

love that it has diff lock. First gator I've ever really wanted to own. My dad and brothers really like it too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve Waldner
      I have a Kioti  Mechron utv and want to add power steering. Can anyone till me if there is an electric assist motor from a car that would work putting between the steering wheel and steering box. One that doesn't need alot of electronics 
    • By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!

• By Travis
      We unearthed some drawings from an approved patent application for a Kawasaki Sport UTV, which lends some credibility to the long-rumored vehicle. Check out the patent here.
      While this doesn’t mean a Kawasaki Sport UTV is guaranteed to be coming to a dealer near you, it is certainly a big step in the right direction for Team Green loyalists who’ve been waiting for Kawasaki to challenge the likes of the Polaris RZR and Can-Am Maverick.
      https://www.atv.com/blog/2019/02/check-kawasaki-sport-utv-patent-drawings.html
    • By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By Scott Cerny
      We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has
      Thanks
      "Scotty"
      Wcmotorsports.ca
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By blauney
      If you are an owner of a Sport UTV, you may be eligible to participate in paid research that will help shape the design of future Sport UTVs. Take a brief survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHRCHCD to see if you qualify.