Quantcast

adam5/16

New UTV John Deere Gator rsx850i

Just got a Gator rsx850i sport last Saturday. I like this machine it has plenty power to go where you want,

love that it has diff lock. First gator I've ever really wanted to own. My dad and brothers really like it too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Akovia
      We have a Hisun Sector EV that is hard for the grandkids to steer. Has anyone heard of adding power steering to this model? Thanks!
    • By Thomas T.
      I have a 2014 massimo 500. Where is the best place to order an power steering kit for it. Real hard to steer. Thanks in advance
    • By steveb5004
      Hi there! I'm a total newbie to the market and am not even sure if I'm posting this in the right forum area. I'm looking for a side-by-side machine that can handle lots of light farm/homestead work. I've focused on the Kubota 400ci and the John Deere Gator TS. Both are right in my price range (less than $10K). I'm leaning toward the Kubota because:
      -Kubota has zero percent financing, compared to JD's current rate of 4.5 percent
      -It's 4x4, whereas that's an expensive upgrade for the Gator.
      Things that are important to me:
      -Dump bed. This is a necessity, and the stronger the better. I'll be hauling firewood, dirt, lots of kids, etc.
      -Ability to pull a trailer, which will often be loaded with firewood and other supplies.
      -Ability to get out of the mud. This is why 4x4 is important to me. I may eventually add a snow blade, but not right now.
      -Low maintenance and low maintenance costs. I can change oil, belts and plugs, but I would rather not do anything more than that.

Things that are not important to me:
      -Top end speed. I have no real need for anything to go over 20 mph. Sure it would be fun, but I don't want it to affect the decision.
      -Super sporty looks. I like the look of both the Kubota and Gator, so that's not really a deal breaker.

The only real concerns I have about the Kubota is the CVT transmission. Perhaps it's great, but I assume it's much more expensive to fix that the simple belt-driven Gator.

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated!
    • By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By blauney
      If you are an owner of a Sport UTV, you may be eligible to participate in paid research that will help shape the design of future Sport UTVs. Take a brief survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHRCHCD to see if you qualify.