Quantcast

mj_355

kubota rtv 500

Im having trouble finding a used diesel utv in my price range. I did come across a 08 kubota rtv 500. Are they decent? If I go look at it an test run it what are some items to look (watch out for)?

Union Pacific R.R. uses Kubota UTVs in there railyards here in SLC,UT so I would say they are a reliable vehicle. As for as a specific model I have not been in their yard to tell you that specific model. I see them from our Trolley cars that run next to their yard.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lhcribbs
      I recently inherited a 2014 MCU 500. A nephew accidentally put diesel in the tank, proceeded to run it until it stalled out. We proceeded to empty the tank and put fresh gas in it. It ran maybe for 10 minutes then shut off. Haven’t been able to get it started since. That’s when I started to mess with it. This is what I’ve done so far. I might add I know the very basics of on engines so I thought I would come here and get some advice. 

- emptied tank and lines leading up to fuel. Filled and primed with new gas.
      -cleaned air in-take, it was pretty dirty. 
      -did a full oil change. I felt like there was definitely diesel mixed in. 
      -changed spark plug. Tested and working appropriately
      - tested fuel injector and it appears to be working 
      That’s where I’m at so far and still nothing. At this point looking to see what the next steps would be in trying to diagnose what’s going on. Appreciate the help in advance. 

Thanks, 
      Harrison

• By dmackey41
      I am looking for a pressure sensor for a 2008 rtv 500.EG672-44801
    • By brian kessner
      i have a 2007 3010 mule 950 diesel 4x4 it will drive but feels like something is binding then it feels like it brakes loose then will do it over again. at fist i thought it was a belt going bad  replaced it and it still is the same. could it be the front differential, transmission or rear differential and how do i find out which one it is
    • By silverbullett
      Just purchased a 2020 Pro DX  with Yanmar diesel. Had a 2007  3010 Trans Diesel I traded in. My problem is that the new machine is so much noisier  than my old one.
      Has anyone had any luck in quieting down the noise? Sound proofing.?...changing the exhaust routing.?...the muffler? Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated.
    • By johnpeter
      2014 BOBCAT 3400XL DIESEL UTV 4X4 DUMP BED RANGER POLARIS ENGINE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-BOBCAT-3400XL-DIESEL-UTV-4X4-DUMP-BED-RANGER-POLARIS-ENGINE/114227338668?