Quantcast

National Motorsports

Need insurance for your event or facility?

National Motorsports is here to help you get coverage for your next event! Many times this is required before a landowner would even let you use property or land managers would like to see it before they issue permits, etc.

Just wanted to let you know we are here to help you get the coverage in place (and we provide the waivers) so you can hold your event!

Our facebook page is - https://www.facebook.com/Nat.Motorsports

1384176_717652748262405_1666310444_n.jpg

We want to get as many riding areas open as possible so contact us today! Sorry this is an ad but securing insurance for rides, events etc. can be nearly impossible and many times events are cancelled because of it so we want people to know we are here!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Silver Bullet Motorsports Legit or Not?

Buying from Silver bullet like sushi at a truck stop? Over the years seeing him on this forum I assumed he was legit but now I am seeing lots of negative feedback. Selling engines you don’t have and taking money on a website for false inventory is fraud. Not sure if that is the case or not but getting sinking feeling it might be the case after making an order yesterday and getting no follow up or response immediately to my calls for clarification.  Anybody with experience? 

By petethedog, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • renegade part wanted

We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has Thanks "Scotty" Wcmotorsports.ca

By Scott Cerny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Let The Good Times Roll

https://www.kawasaki.com/Products/2018-MULE-4000#gallery-videos-11663

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Brand new trooper Intermittent starting issue

I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.           It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.          I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By National Motorsports
      Hi All,
      Ryan from National Motorsports here. We help get riding areas up and going by helping folks secure event and facility insurance and so much more. Here to help out with questions regarding starting riding areas, working with municipalities, zoning, insurance and more.
      Join us on facebook at - https://www.facebook.com/Nat.Motorsports
      Our folks also run the WATVA in Wisconsin and helped make the law so UTVs could ride on ATV trails and fund their own trails. More on that here - https://www.watva.org/index.php/Site-Documents/wisconsin-utv-information.html
      Anyway, thanks for having us!