Quantcast

CORR Round 5 - Fairplex Pomona

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 89801mike
      I HAVE JUST PURCHASED A NEW 21 MULE PRO FXT RANCH 5/14/21........AFTER PUTTING THE FIRST 120 MILES I DECIDED TO LOOK IT ALL OVER ONLY TO FIND AN EXCESSIVE AMOUNT OF DIRT CLOGGING THE AIR FILTER.  OBVIOUSLY I LIVE IN THE DESERT SO DUST IS AN ISSUE ANYWAY.  I FOUND THE AIR INTAKE FOR THE AIR FILTER & THE DRIVE BELT CASE TO BE INSIDE THE SIDE BATTERY/AIR FILTER BOX, IN A CLOSED AREA VERY LOW IN THE MACHINE.  HAS ANYONE FOUND THIS TO BE AN ISSUE?  IF I CHANGE THE AIR INTAKE WILL THIS EFFECT MY WARRANTY?
      DOES ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS FORA BETTER CLEANER AIR SOURCE?  I AM CONSIDERING THE "WARRIOR SNORKEL KIT", HOPE FULLY I CAN FIND A LESSER EXPENSIVE FIX.  ALL SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME.
    • By Kmrider
      Tried to buy a 2020 Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT and was told their was a stop sale on them, but the dealer had no info on what the problem was or how long until a solution is found to whatever the issue is.   Anyone know anything about this?
    • By Real Leroux
      Interested in knowing the worst and best things on the trooper . Im new but got one for cheep it needed work but almost done . 
    • By Popcorn501
      Going to pick my new Mule Pro FXT Camo tomorrow. Central Fl. First UTV ive owned but have had several 4 wheelers over the years.
    • By WVMan
      Hello!
      This is my first post here.   I live in Charleston WV and have grown up riding ATV's.   I've always wanted to get into the Hatfield and McCoy trail systems.   I have 3 kids and as of Dec. no longer have to financially support my ex wife.    So I've decided those funds should go towards a UTV.    Probably didn't need that much background, but oh well.
      What I get has to be a 4 seater.   This will solely be used for recreation and fun.   No work, no utility.
      So based on my own research I've narrowed it down to the Kawasaki TERYX S LE or the Can Am Commander Max XT.
      I'd be very interested in any comments about these two specifically but I'm also open to other suggestions but am limited to the two dealers in my town as they both also offer service.    
      Thanks!