Quantcast

I have one left 2013 Polaris xp900 vehicle for sale that are fully built ready to race or
play in the dirt. These vehicles were built and designed to run Lucas Oil races and the
Worcs racing events. They are completely legal and ready to drive straight from the shop.
Vehicle has been prepped and ready for the next race. These vehicles include all the stock
parts that came with the car originally. But aftermarket they have full cage from front to
back,Aluminum dash,bed eliminator kit,roof,sides,Big gun custom exhuast,Fox
Shocks,mastercraft seats,pro armor harness,hiper double beadlocks,tires race on 4
times,window net,front bumper,nerf bars,Kryptonite led bar on front bumper this car has
low hours roughly 17hours and is ready to race the 2014 season. This vehicle can be used
for personal use as well. Save time and money buy these already set up machines. $14,995
this is a deal these have been selling race ready done for a lot more. I need to make room
in my shop. call anytime 714-883-117one Jason

post-2192-0-09268900-1400817603_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.