Quantcast

bigdan120

T2 rear axle

Hey guys was out beating the old Joyner up a hill that I buttomed out on and bam! Right rear axle!!!!!

Does anyone have a used one available? Got to pull it apart it looks to have just destroyed the

Cage that the main axle shaft splines into blew apart and lost some bearings. To clarify it is the rear

Inner passenger side or whole axle. And yes I think I found the culprit. Worn swing arm bushings.

As Always. Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By Russshaw
      Hi, I think I just bought a Husun 450 that is in need of TLC. It is leaking badly from the shifter shaft (located at left foot). I can not find a part number for the seal(s) 3 came off of the shaft.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful 🙏 

• By fettman1176
      I had to rebuild my steering box recently and need to replace the 2 square dust boots on the box. Joyner does not have them in stock and probably won't anytime soon. Does anyone know of an alternate replacement for these? Any help would be appreciated 
    • By Heath Herring
      I have a 2014 4010 trans 4x4 (KAF620REF). Are the rear left and right driveshaft assemblies the same part number? I ordered the two sections individually for the rear right & they are coming up too short in length. Possibly the wrong parts ordered by the dealer? Thanks in advance.