Quantcast

New 2014 Massimo 800 Side by Side - Black

BRAND NEW Massimo MSU-800 EFI 2 Passenger UTV. This one is built for POWER and FUN!!! Come by and check it out!
SPECIAL CASH PRICE $9,799 + tax!!!

SPECS: 800cc Four Stroke, V-Twin, 8 Valve Engine. 55 HP. 26" Oversized tires. Electronic Fuel Injection. Electronic Starting System. Automatic CVT Transmission. 7.6 Gal. Fuel Tank. Shaft Drive. On Demand 2-WD/4-WD w/Locking Differential. Independent Dual A-Arm Suspension w/Anti-Sway. Dual Ventilated Hydraulic Disc Brakes. 3500 lb. Winch. 2000 lb. Towing Capacity. 350 lb. Cargo Bed Capacity. Comes with a one year parts & labor warranty.

JCL Sells and Services UTVs including Massimo and ODES. Call today 586-949-4550 or drop by to see these Awesome, Brand New UTVs!!! We're here to take care of all of your UTV, Trailer, Mower, and Snowplow needs. We have parts and service from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Mon. - Fri., and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. Come in and see all we have in stock!

JCL Snowplow and Trailer Dealer
49685 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051

Check out our website at www.jclsnowplows.com

post-2227-0-08044700-1405086934_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-10260400-1405086946_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-96821600-1405086954_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-95521700-1405086963_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hi sun 500
      hello everyone, i just joined this forum to try my luck, few days ago i bought an old (dont know exactly), 2011/14 hi sun 500cc ""carburated"",  was not running at the time, but i fell was a good deal and decided it to bring it home to play with it, this is the issue, i bought and installed a new carb, and pump, i repositioned the battery location and upgraded to a "car batt", reconnected the fuel lines and started it, but it only runs with the choke ON, i checked the bowl, it does have fuel,but for some reason wont inject it to run, i came across a video that say that ""the body small tank had to be connected for the cart to run" (was deleted when bought), sure enough i got it to run sporadically , but the so called ""small body tank'' often runs out of fuel and wont refill itself , i had to couple times do it manually, so how does that small tank works ?..what does it do?..and why if  bypass it , the cart wont start?....any help?..thanks so much!!!
    • By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By buckrub
      Hey guys! Newbie here. I'm an old man who's better with plowing a mule (4-legged kind) than these newfangled beasts. I, and a friend of mine, just bought new Coleman sxs and are having to finish the assembly. I've been reading on this site and I'm falling on the mercy of you experts. The only way I'm an expert is that an "ex" is a has been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure. LOL First off, the 2 buggies have no ignition switches. They seem to mount on the dash, not the opening in the steering wheel shaft cover, so we ordered new ones that are supposed to fit. They are 8 inches long, and have a 4-wired white plugin which is slightly rectangled when looking at the end of the plug. The trouble is there's nothing to plug into. There is a three-wire grey plug close enough to reach the four-wire plug, but of course, they are not compatible. 
      Secondly, the blinker, light, ect. unit on steering wheel just spins around when touched. I see no way in heaven or earth to secure it. I've looked at a diagram on the Powersports site, but can't detect how it mounted. Fellows I'd be so grateful for any help with this. Me and my mule will even plow your garden for free, for your help. LOL 

• By JSmojo
      I've been looking at various types of UTVs in the 400-700cc range. It seems that Massimo has a really good price point but I don't know much about their reliability and availability of parts. Been looking specifically at their T-Boss 550. I've heard the parts might be an issue because the network is smaller, but couldn't find much info from owners.
      Here are a few specific questions about them
      1. In your opinion, are the reliable? Specifically, have you hand any parts break that in your mind shouldn't have? 
      2. If you had one and got rid of it, what was the reason? 
      3. If you don't recommend Massimo, what would you recommend (even if it costs a little more)?
      4. How easy is it to find a place to service them? How easy is it to get parts if you want to service it yourself? 
      If you have any other advice, I would appreciate it. I'm also looking at the Hisun Sector 550.
    • By Smittay
      (posted a similar question to the Hisun folks) Looked at a lot of UTVs lately. Couple Questions about Massimo. Some people say they are just cheap with no customer service. Other people seem to have no problems with them.
      Any opinions on Massimo durability?
      Heard parts might hard to get. Is that true?
      What models are the best?
      If you had one and didn't like it what do you recommend?