Quantcast

Snowplow

New 2014 Odes Raider 800 - Blue Carbon Fiber - $8,999

CLEARANCE!!!!!!! BRAND NEW ODES RAIDER 800 UTV. 2 Passenger. This is an INCREDIBLE NEW SPORT MODEL from Odes. Don't pay premium prices for Yahama, Polaris, Kawasaki, and Can-Am. These machines meet or beat the others!!! A GREAT DEAL for a LIMITED TIME at $8,999 + tax/title/destination ($10,995.95 MSRP)!!! This is the Only One and it won't last long, so Come By and See it Today!!! FINANCING Available with GREAT RATES!!!

Features: 800cc V-Twin Engine! 60 HP. Top Speed 63 MPH. Fully Automatic Trans. Water Cooled. 2x4, 4x4, 4x4 Diff. Lock Total Drive. Downhill Assist w/Engine Braking. Delphi-EFI Ignition. Odes Custom 14" Aluminum Wheels. 26" Monster Off Road Tires. Half Windshield. Fastace Race Suspension. LED Lightbar for Monster Lighting. Integrated Sound System w/USB Integrated Port and In-dash Display.

ODES is an American Owned company committed to great products and support. All UTVs carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty. Don't pay premium prices for Yahama, Polaris, Kawasaki, and Can-Am. These machines meet or beat the others!!! You can take one home today!

JCL Sells and Services ODES and Massimo UTVs. Call today 586-949-4550 or drop by to see this UTV or for all of your UTV, Trailer, Mower, and Snowplow needs. We have parts and service from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Mon. - Fri., and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. Come in and see all the ODES we have in stock.

JCL Snowplow and Trailer Dealer
49685 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051

Check out our website at www.jclsnowplows.com

post-2227-0-04377400-1405348006_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-27841000-1405348021_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-94138300-1405348033_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-35813700-1405348046_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 canam x3 xds turbo can am rzr On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-canam-x3-xds-turbo-can-am-rzr/293955991800?

• By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By IslandHopper
      Hi Everyone. I'd appreciate any thoughts on my situation. I'm an outdoor power equipment and compact tractor dealer. I'm interested in adding a line of UTV's. The problem I'm running into is that all the big names are taken in my area and the off-brands I've contacted sell for as much or more than the $8,995 entry level machines from Polaris, Honda, Kaw. etc..  So I'm considering going the pre-owned sales route. but are these new lower priced side x sides going to tank the used market? Thanks 
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Melvin Carter
      I just bought a 2019 Odes Ravager 1000.  I took it in for a check up at my local offroad shop.  They changed oil and oil filter.  There's a leak around the end cap.  Has anyone had this same problem?
    • By EY-Parthenon UTV Survey
      Hi UTV Board – We are seeking input for a survey on UTV ownership and will compensate participants for their time.  I work at a market research firm called EY-Parthenon and we are conducting a survey to better understand trends in the UTV community and how riders think about purchasing, using, and outfitting their UTVs. The survey should only take 10-15 minutes to complete, and we will compensate those that finish with a $10 gift card, which can be used at many notable retailers (including Target, Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Cabela’s, Bass Pro Shops, and Amazon).  All data will be anonymized and aggregated, and survey respondents will not receive any outreach or solicitation after they have completed the survey.
      Please note that we are keeping this survey open over the next few days, but we may have to close it earlier depending on how many responses we receive. 
      If you are interested in participating in our survey, please click the link here: https://survey.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0GnBAbbntZiIcVn

• By Lucas Lenartowicz
      We just got a used Hisun utv which burns oil like crazy and needs a diff seal. I'm having a hard time finding parts so far so I was wondering whether two models were the same. Our model is Supermach 700U 2008. Many times the Hisun HS700 shows up when looking for parts. So are the parts between these two models the same? Are the essentially same with different stickers on it? 
      Thanks 
      Lucas
    • By tazzplay0228
      Hi all. 
      Im new to the utv world. I just bought a 2014 Odes Raider 800. It has only 10.2 miles but has been sitting awhile. I want to change oil and front and rear differential oil. Cause it still has what ever they stuck in it from the dealership. Also what gas rating should I run in it.  I figure mid or high test fuel.  I downloaded the manual for it but it does not say what gear oils or or oil it runs.  Thanks for any help and input. 
    • By Grant Andrew Fralick
      all im needing is to figure out where i go to find parts for this 4 wheeler? 
      i blew an axle and i cant find parts any where! very frustrating, all though i picked the bike up for $200 now i see why, is there part number or cross reference number. the thing and drives like a dream NO issues at all. i just really wish i could find a parts depot, hope you guys can help!!!!