Quantcast

Snowplow

New 2014 Odes Raider 800 - Blue Carbon Fiber - $8,999

CLEARANCE!!!!!!! BRAND NEW ODES RAIDER 800 UTV. 2 Passenger. This is an INCREDIBLE NEW SPORT MODEL from Odes. Don't pay premium prices for Yahama, Polaris, Kawasaki, and Can-Am. These machines meet or beat the others!!! A GREAT DEAL for a LIMITED TIME at $8,999 + tax/title/destination ($10,995.95 MSRP)!!! This is the Only One and it won't last long, so Come By and See it Today!!! FINANCING Available with GREAT RATES!!!

Features: 800cc V-Twin Engine! 60 HP. Top Speed 63 MPH. Fully Automatic Trans. Water Cooled. 2x4, 4x4, 4x4 Diff. Lock Total Drive. Downhill Assist w/Engine Braking. Delphi-EFI Ignition. Odes Custom 14" Aluminum Wheels. 26" Monster Off Road Tires. Half Windshield. Fastace Race Suspension. LED Lightbar for Monster Lighting. Integrated Sound System w/USB Integrated Port and In-dash Display.

ODES is an American Owned company committed to great products and support. All UTVs carry a 2 Year Limited Warranty. Don't pay premium prices for Yahama, Polaris, Kawasaki, and Can-Am. These machines meet or beat the others!!! You can take one home today!

JCL Sells and Services ODES and Massimo UTVs. Call today 586-949-4550 or drop by to see this UTV or for all of your UTV, Trailer, Mower, and Snowplow needs. We have parts and service from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Mon. - Fri., and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. Come in and see all the ODES we have in stock.

JCL Snowplow and Trailer Dealer
49685 Gratiot Ave.
Chesterfield, MI 48051

Check out our website at www.jclsnowplows.com

post-2227-0-04377400-1405348006_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-27841000-1405348021_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-94138300-1405348033_thumb.jpg

post-2227-0-35813700-1405348046_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By jake gu
      They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.
    • By kboss
      Hello UTV enthusiasts,
      I am a student at Villanova University and am doing a market research project on UTVs. If people would mind filling out this survey, I would greatly appreciate it. 
      https://villanova.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k17pLvfnFaLXz7
      Thank you
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here