Quantcast

wiring problems

pete42

Thanks plumber found out mine it updated to the 09 wiring harness so far I have most engine relays getting power fuses good but the wire for starter silinoid not sure the only wire there is yellow with a round connection not push on type also my new ecu is sparking if touches frame my fuel pump not coming on on key switch 4 wires big red wire hot small red white stripe hot purple wire not hot white wire not hot?

Purchased this new harness jmcmotors i have checked for polarity on fuse relay panel 4 out of 6 fuses don't have polarity (fan fuel ignition guages) in 2009 Manuel it shows 7 fuses in panel not 6 but this harness has 6 1 relay has no polarity (fan)the gages don't cycle no power fuel pump no power starter silinoid? I don't know if this harness will work

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By great8redsfan
      Okay folks. I have a low power issue. Been like this for a few years. Place I work at bought 3 and all have lost most of the pulling power.  They gave them away after local shop worked on one for 3 months and it had great power for about 1 month and then crap. They replaced throttle body, fuel injector, spark plug and IAC motor. Seat belt switches have wires cut and left open so no seat belt warning light anymore. It revs to 6k rpm in neutral but when put in gear and take off in low it just doesn’t seem to want to go anymore. Running 93 octane fuel with Stabil.  Any ideas greatly appreciated. I dont have a scan tool but no codes on dash. If held to floor it pops a little and runs almost 5K rpm but if I let off pedal about an inch it smoothed out and revs up to 6k rpm. 
    • By LongSun
      I can not find it on the board, so I'm afraid I'm the only cheapo on the forum.
      What is the fuel economy of the Hisun HS590? (I guess it is the same as the HS550)
      I count in liter per 100 km, but if you use MPG it's okay with me, but please tell if you use the US or UK MPG!
    • By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?
    • By hdtran
      It's not immediately obvious to me how to wire a remote control (wired or wireless) on the Sector E1.
      Has anyone here done this? Do you have pictures on how to get to the wiring?
      Thanks!