Quantcast

jabjr

XRT 950 Club Car soft cab

I have a XRT950 4X4 club car with factory installed windshield and top. I am trying to find soft doors and rear window that will work on this unit, or doors, soft top and rear window. I cannot find a supplier that carries an enclosure that will work. Does anyone know of a universal enclosure that will fit the XRT950?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Liv4upoutdoors
      I just got an enclosure today from Vista Quad Gear on Amazon.  I'm sharing this info because I was surprised at the quality of it and the price.  It came a week early.   I put it on today.  Its not perfect.  I need to extend the bottom of the door toward the front step but other then that I'm extremely happy with.   Front by the windshield is about 2 inchs short but w/ velcro no problem.    I priced building a cover/enclosure myself.   For this delivered price its well worth it.  If your looking for an enclosure for a 410 t boss this is it.  Comes in camo or black.  Will try and attach pictures and a link to amazon.  p.s. I have no ties to this company.  lol..... I just want others to know it will fit a t boss 410.  😉  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TPUBKH8/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• By GDS
      I have been looking for a cab enclosure for my 3010. I accidently came across one for a 4010 on Amazon for $27. 00. I could not find out if it fit or not but for 27 bucks I figured I would try it. It fit better than I thought it would. If you don't have a windshield, you will have a good gap at the bottom. But with a wind shield it works great. Enough that I ordered a second one  for later. 
      Just figured I would let people know. 

• By Travis
      Hit the nail on the head, lol.

• By UplandHunter
      I purchased a Massimo 550 T-Boss side by side a year ago and overall it works  alright. Recently, I pulled it on a utility trailer to a dog training site on the highway and the windshield broke in half while pulling it behind my F-250. Massimo states that they warn that driving over 55 mph could cause a problem. I understand that but it seems to me that any windshield that can't withstand wind speeds of 70 mph should not be installed on a modern ATV. Has anyone else had this problem?
      Utv photo.msg