Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

RANGER RZR Lock & Ride Cab System

If you’ve got 5 minutes, you can install – or remove – this Lock & Ride™ Cab System that offers protection, comfort and a great look. The Cab is made of durable polyethylene and features a great fit and finish. The doors have a standard style hinge and open to the side. The doors and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By TimMassimo
      Hello. I have a 2017 Massimo 700-5. I have recently had the head gasket replaced with the head and base machines, all gaskets, valve seals, piston rings and a coolant flush. I drove it for about a total of two hours at different times and days and now the coolant is not reaching the head when it is running. I have tried to bleed it by jacking up the front end using the top screw in the water pump screw and get all the air out. After I run it for a few minutes the coolant get stuck in the radiator and it won’t circulate back to the head as it should.  Has anyone run into this? I’m not sure if there’s air in the system or the water pump does not work?  
    • By paraord
      Hi all, I am looking at putting in a dual battery setup to my 2015 Mule 4010. Anyone put one of these in before? Most of the research has pointed me to the True Am kit. Didnt know if anyone had done this or had a battery strap down tray they recommend or anything.  Between the Winch and the Stereo...and upcoming lights I want to be able to make sure it always starts.

Thanks in advance,
      -Andrew
    • By Gorj
      Installed a radio/media player in my new Hisun Sector E1. Got a universal under dash kit from Amazon for $13, a radio/media player from Walmart for $17, and two speaker kits with grills from a friend for $10. Had some wire, connectors, and screws lying around. Mounted the radio in the plastic under dash kit. The radio is amazing for the price. It is only about two inches deep, but has Bluetooth, USB, and AM/FM radio. Mounted the speakers in the panel under the seat. Ran the wiring through the drive shaft tunnel. Installed a in-line fuse for the + wire and tapped in to the head lamp switch for the ign on wire. Tapped in to a ground wire in the wire loom behind the switches. I use this to play my tunes from a flash drive. I did not even bother to connect an antenna to it. Because the E1 is electric there is no engine noise to drown out the music!

• By kenfain
      Just picked up a new overhead gun rack. I had to look around quite a bit, because I didn't like the design, nor the reviews of most. They typically rely on a spreader type design. That type of design causes a somewhat loose fit. I needed a more positive fit. So I went with the seizmic 07301

• By Ethan McKinney
      This is a carb model not EFI it was in pieces when I got it. I got it running by replacing the fuel pump had to bypass this little reservoir thing I can’t find how it goes back in please help. Machine runs good but I have fuel coming out of the drain on the carb. This is a pic of the reservoir thing thanks