Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

The Longest Off-Road Race in the United States

152 Car & Truck Entries Participate in TSCO “Vegas to Reno†Draw for Starting Order

152 pre-registered entries took part in the TSCO “Vegas to Reno†draw for starting order for the Car and Truck classes held August 9th. The first 20 overall starting positions will be determined by Best In The Desert’s exclusive Time Trials [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mark Popeye
      Hi,  Just purchased a 2010 Qlink Frontrunner 700.  Using it to plow my yard (just moved back to NH).  I knew it had starting issues but that was mostly around the starter relay (as shown, when I was looking at it).  I rewired (and soldered) the 4 wires that go to relay, replaced the relay, starter and battery.  It still starts extremely hard but runs great.  I don't know what else to check.  On another topic, which way do wheel hub nuts turn to loosen?  TIA.
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By Joel Goldsney
      2009 Hisun 700.... previous owner did a number of changes. This part is under the driver's seat but not attached  to anything.
      Is this the old fuel pump?
    • By T-boss 410
      When I start this UTV, the starter seems to bind up, then it takes off and the engine starts right up. I charged the battery, and tightened the terminals. This is a new unit. The battery is a 330 cca unit. The terminals were clean, but I haven't checked the wires at the starter. Any ideas?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• By groged67
      I have an issue with my sector crew 750
       2017 EFI
      Starter engages and spins but does not turn the engine over. Does this mean a bad starter clutch. The starter is new. I started the pull of the cover where the starter clutch is located but cannot get to the back bottom bolts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!