Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

The Longest Off-Road Race in the United States

152 Car & Truck Entries Participate in TSCO “Vegas to Reno†Draw for Starting Order

152 pre-registered entries took part in the TSCO “Vegas to Reno†draw for starting order for the Car and Truck classes held August 9th. The first 20 overall starting positions will be determined by Best In The Desert’s exclusive Time Trials [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Starting a shop for Joyners

We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 

By WCF, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 24 replies
    • 2015 Massimo 1000 dying and not starting

It will run great for a day or so, then it will randomly die, sometimes starting right back up, sometimes not.  Other times it just won't start at all for a couple days then fire right up the next time.  I have drained the gas, refilled with fresh gas, changed the spark plugs, and replaced the entire air filter.  Besides buying a new fuel pump to try, is there anything else someone can suggest.  

By xkatrik, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc not starting

Im new to this groop so im sorry if im not doing this right but i bought a 09 joyner trooper t2 1100cc and rode it 3 times on the last ride it quit idling then when i got it home it wouldnt start again at all the fuel pump comes on with the key most of the time and it turns over just fine but no spark any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks.         Ps i checked all the fuses under the dash on passenger side and i didnt see any plugs or wires undone

By josh mcginnis, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Brand new trooper Intermittent starting issue

I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.           It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.          I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies