Quantcast

Edge of control

utvman

Explore More Than 100 Square Miles of Unpredictable Terrain

in the Largest Off-road Landscapes Ever Created

THQ Inc., the leading publisher of off-road racing games, today announced the most realistic off-road racing experience to date. BAJA: Edge of Controlâ„¢ is scheduled to bring revolutionary physics and vast open racing worlds to the Xbox 360® video game and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Red POLARIS RZR with 3403 Miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225936898519?

• By moto mutts
      This event will be limited to 30 UTVS Only; therefore, it is first come first serve. We recommend you sign up quickly, because spots will fill up fast.

Click here to sign up or get more info

The breathtaking White Mountains of Arizona are calling your name! Nestled at 7,000 feet elevation in the northeastern corner of Arizona, close to the New Mexico border, this is an ideal location for the off-road enthusiast thanks to cooler mountain temperatures and plenty of trails winding through pine forests.

UTV Offroad Adventures presents the White Mountain UTV Overnight Experience. The mountains are filled with forests, calm lakes, and high peaks that will take your breath away. So, the White Mountains in Arizona aren’t just regular mountains; they’re a whole lot of fun waiting to happen!

You will not want to miss this weekend filled with adventure! This event will take you on some of the most scenic trails Arizona has to offer in safe and organized manner. This is an EPIC overnight experience that will include your lodging and meals. The ride leaves from Eagar Arizona after a provided breakfast. Next, get ready for the beautiful White Mountain vistas and scenery as we head out on the trail to Hannagan Meadow, which is approximately 80 + miles. We will stay overnight at Hannagan Meadow Lodge. There will be a group dinner provided, raffles, quick draw poker, and lots of fun, laughs and good times. The next day will include a breakfast and then we will return to Eagar on some new trails. It is designed for all age groups and UTV experience. Come and see what we are all about and meet new and old friends. Join us in quick draw poker which helps us raise money for local charities.

• By johnpeter
      2021 POLARIS RZR PRO XP ULTIMATE! BETTER THAN NEW! On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/325710910216?

• By Hisun .500
      So my hisun 500 is tore up and all the wiring is wasted i was wondering can i pull out all the wiring and just put in the. Basics .please help