Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Edge of control

Explore More Than 100 Square Miles of Unpredictable Terrain

in the Largest Off-road Landscapes Ever Created

THQ Inc., the leading publisher of off-road racing games, today announced the most realistic off-road racing experience to date. BAJA: Edge of Controlâ„¢ is scheduled to bring revolutionary physics and vast open racing worlds to the Xbox 360® video game and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By [email protected]
      i have a Challenger 700 2017 bought new.  I would say we have around 50 - 60 hours on it.  It sits on my property in the mountains most of the  time.  Recently it began to die after about 15 minutes of idle/running.  It blew the fuse "F5" which I have been unable to figure out why.  I have replaced multiple electronic components with the same result, including the fuse box.  I contacted Cub, the service centers are very few and far between in Colorado so after 2 weeks in the shop, the tech could not isolate the problem.   Any IDEAS out there.

Thanks

Dave
    • By Fiverr
      Hi Everyone,
      I'm wondering if anyone can help me with their experience. The last time I drove any of this stuff, it was a Honda Big Red 500 and a Honda Odessy dune buggy. I'm looking at a utv for pulling a pull-behind bushhog over about 14 acres of rolling pasture. most places are risky on a tractor, so the utv would have to do the whole thing twice annually. Tractors are made to pull implements that drag and take that abuse. While a pull-behind won't be like a plow, it will put a constant drag on the machine's frame. Would I be asking too much of a utv? And, if not, what kind of specs are we talking about? Diesel or gas? Any dealer will give me a thumbs up, but...
      Thanks,
      Fiverr
    • By johnpeter
      2014 Polaris RZR S 800 HO UTV EFI EPS 950 miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Polaris-RZR-S-800-HO-UTV-EFI-EPS-950-miles/143528641280?

• By robert whitaker
      Looking for any info on the new 2020 kawasiki tery 1000? Any problems with it?