Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Assault Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mount

Assault Industries has designed and manufactured a quick release fire extinguisher mounting system for use on UTV’s, Side X Sides, and Jeeps. This durable, affordable and race proven quick release fire extinguisher mount is made out of 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized back. When it comes to functionality, the single-pin design makes for quick and easy access.

Features & Benefits

• Light weight, proven design 
  • Made from Aircraft aluminum 
  • Simple to use and Releases with one pull of a Pin 
  • Rattle free design 
  • Bar mounts are manufactured from our proven Clamp design 
  • Kidde Fire Extinguisher included 
  • Tested by our sponsored racers with no failures or loss of fire extinguisher 
  • Fits any 1.75” and 2” bar 
  • American made 

You can purchase the Assault Industries, Fire extinguishers from any of our authorized dealers or you can reach us direct at 714.799.6711. For more information, go to www.assaultind.com or follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/assaultutv

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide
L5nyDALr-G8

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Need advice on 4x4 Side by Sides

Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know. I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around. I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino). Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before? Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc   GTB

By GoldToyBox, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 2012 Kawasaki Mule 4000 Hood release latch cable replaced

I have a 2012 Kawasaki 4000 Mule and the hood release cable is frozen and will not move. I want to replace the cable and have removed the fenders, hood, cargo box to access the cable. I finally had to remove the plastic dash far enough away so I could get a wrench on the nut holding the cable release knob in place. That's a lot of fun. I cannot remove the pin holding the cable to the release bar mechanism. Is that a force fit pin or what. There are no keepers holding it in place. Any suggestions on how to get the cable out? I can see why the previous owner never fixed it as you have to remove the whole front to get to the cable. I've tried penetrating fluids to make the cable work with no success. Your help is appreciated. Gerry C.

By Gerald Clarendon Sr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies
    • New Strike and Sector 250 exhasut system

Well, after much time getting it done right, I am finally done with the new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250's. It is getting certified for Spark Arrester currently and should be available by mid next week! It will retail for $299.99 for now, then back to retail later. I want to give all those who have waited a good price right off the bat. It is mandrel bent, carbon fiber canister, with spark arrester and certified at 94 db. So it is track and trail legal. I will have 10 available by next week, and then more following the next two weeks. So, first come first serve for the first 10.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • GPS System

I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start. We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit. I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705 Thanks for your help! Krista

By Khuisrzr, in General Discussion - Anything

• 6 replies
    • UTV Security system.

Hi all!! Does anyone know if they make UTV Security "Alarms" Power and Telephone peeps have been cutting trees, and i don't really trust them, some look suspect, and im gone alot of the day too Sorry if my question is hard to understand. KAWASAKI MULE 550, KAF300C5, 286 CC

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies