Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Assault Quick Release Fire Extinguisher Mount

Assault Industries has designed and manufactured a quick release fire extinguisher mounting system for use on UTV’s, Side X Sides, and Jeeps. This durable, affordable and race proven quick release fire extinguisher mount is made out of 6061-T6 aluminum and then anodized back. When it comes to functionality, the single-pin design makes for quick and easy access.

Features & Benefits

• Light weight, proven design 
  • Made from Aircraft aluminum 
  • Simple to use and Releases with one pull of a Pin 
  • Rattle free design 
  • Bar mounts are manufactured from our proven Clamp design 
  • Kidde Fire Extinguisher included 
  • Tested by our sponsored racers with no failures or loss of fire extinguisher 
  • Fits any 1.75” and 2” bar 
  • American made 

You can purchase the Assault Industries, Fire extinguishers from any of our authorized dealers or you can reach us direct at 714.799.6711. For more information, go to www.assaultind.com or follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/assaultutv

Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide
L5nyDALr-G8

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Joel Goldsney
      Ok I acquired some used HS700 doors from an ATV wrecker and it appears they have either lost or sold the metal mounting plate that attaches to the frame.
      I am going to need to fabricate something to attach the doors...if someone could take some detailed pictures of their door mounts and post them in this thread I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
      JG
    • By Dennis Fortner
      Hello, I am looking to purchase my first side by side and I am not sure of the make and model
    • By Russshaw
      Hi, I think I just bought a Husun 450 that is in need of TLC. It is leaking badly from the shifter shaft (located at left foot). I can not find a part number for the seal(s) 3 came off of the shaft.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful 🙏 

• By albert schewe
      my name is albert i have in my shop a hs700utv that im getting no fire to coil i replaced the cdi  and checked the relays and ignition switch out getting power to the cdi but nothing to coil and i didn't find any broken wires. they said that it was running fine and then it just stopped and  wasn't getting any power to the coil  is their another sensor on here that will stop it from firing  i have looked at a wiring diagram but im not seeing  anything different from what i know  i checked the cdi and im getting fire to it but not to coil and this is a second coil no difference  and also this is a delphi cdi 2 port is their any way to check it i know im getting power to the black  plug in cdi  on the # 10 the green and black wire but nothing else the blue and black wire is opposite of it the emergency brake and neutral switch is working  is their a obd II plug for this i found one in back of pickup bed but i cant find a scanner but im not sure if it is one  and im getting power to the stator the threee wires  im at a lost here 
    • By Matthew Quinn
      We were given a used side by side UTV with the following VIN:  LCXRSPS117X000114.  I am having some mechanical issues and other than the VIN, I have no information on the vehicle.  Searching the VIN has got me know where.    Can someone help.