Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Truck U - Rhino and Razor Episode

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By kids250strike
      Hello, I need to replace the front plastic grill and fender flare on my kids Strike 250, I have had no luck finding them anywhere.  Anybody know of any new or used for sale?
      (kids got in a head on collision with a RZR 170)

• By Jonathan Wallace
      I have 2015 can am maverick 1000r xds turbo. It sat for a month and everything was fine when I parked it. I went to start it last weekend and the check engine light popped up and the check DPS code scrolls across the dashboard.
    • By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate full build On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-Pro-XP-Ultimate-full-build/333762790926?

• By j.fulciniti
      Hello Folks - newbie here with my first post so go easy on me.  I picked up a Buck 400 in May 2020 direct from Massimo when they were doing a closeout sale on the 400 models.  I read the reviews and was skeptical. 
      We live in a golf cart community  we do not plan any off roading - just some very mild work tasks like hauling firewood / brush etc.  Honestly, all we do is cruise around our neighborhood roads.  I pulled the trigger b/c the price was cheaper than a 2WD lifted golf cart and the Buck  had way more features.
      We have a few steep hills and after about 20 - 30 minutes of cruising, my check engine light comes on.  It only happens when we are going up or down one of the hills .  We head straight home and things seem fine the next day.  Light never comes on unless we tackle multiple hills during one ride.
      Should I be worried?  
      PS - Unit is 4 months old and has 258 miles on it - barely broken in.  I've yet to go full throttle on a flat or up a hill. 
    • By Travis
      My uncle has a Warn winch he used to have On his gas Yamaha golf cart, he said I could have it if I wanted it, I'm just not quite sure how to hook it up, wiring wise.
      I have no other electrical accessories that are tasking the alternator (15 amp)
      And I can still buy the OEM winch mount or fabricate one myself.
      The mule has 2 electrical accessories hook ups, but it's a fairly small wire, not sure if could handle the load..  I even though about welding up a plate as there is plenty of room to mount another battery for the winch only either under the bed or under the front dash/firewall. And using a deep cycle battery and keep it on a tender.
      A winch would come in handy for moving larger limbs or stumps  or sections of a tree when I'm by myself.
      Any info how to proceed is appreciated.
      As most of you know, Mule 550, ksf300-c5.