Quantcast

dwaynebradley377

xy ground pounder

Hello everyone I just picked up a 2014 xy 1100cc

Buggy i have already installed elka suspension and ordered a header for the engine.

I have a fuel tuner from magnum but it sure looks like crap and haven't installed yet and have heard about the ejk tuners.

I also put light bar and 28" swamp lite tires on already .

What is everyone doing for hp gains?

Hello and welcome to the forum! For newbies performance bolt on would do, but with hardcore riders they usually do some head works and engine swaps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By rpyne
      I have been going through the troubleshooting in the manual (pages 17-38 and 17-39), but I can't find anything that looks like the picture in the manual. If I run power directly to the pump, it will start and run but otherwise won't start.
      Any help to this old nubie will be greatly appreciated. My background is electronics, not vehicles.
      --Richard
    • By TmJoyner
      New to the Joyner community.  Bought a used 2016 1100 sand viper in descent shape. Only 155 miles.   Runs great.  It just rattles quite a bit in the front when riding on rough gravel / hard-packed dirt roads outside St Johns.  Removed front wheels and seems to be coming from both upper and lower suspension arm bushings/radial bearings (see pic); both left and right.  Seems like some play inside the eyelets - as I shake the arms a bit.  I assume it's not supposed be loose in there like that and the bushing/bearings are worn.  Anyone have had this issue and how did you go about changing them?

• By Ethan McKinney
      This is a carb model not EFI it was in pieces when I got it. I got it running by replacing the fuel pump had to bypass this little reservoir thing I can’t find how it goes back in please help. Machine runs good but I have fuel coming out of the drain on the carb. This is a pic of the reservoir thing thanks

• By Grant Andrew Fralick
      all im needing is to figure out where i go to find parts for this 4 wheeler? 
      i blew an axle and i cant find parts any where! very frustrating, all though i picked the bike up for $200 now i see why, is there part number or cross reference number. the thing and drives like a dream NO issues at all. i just really wish i could find a parts depot, hope you guys can help!!!!