Quantcast

2006 Custom Yamaha Rhino 660 4x4 - Rear Bench - $4500

Every Hunters Dream Machine. 2006 Yamaha Rhino 660 with 340 miles - Great Condition. Extras include: Beard Rear Bench and Roll Cage, 3000 lb Warn Winch, CD/AM/FM Pioneer player with XM Radio, ITP 27" Mudlite XTR Tires with 14" Wheels, 1.75" Spacers, 3-3" Four Point Harnesses on rear seat, CDI Performance chip, Exhaust tip, Heavy Duty Bumper, Summer Shield Wind Shield, Dust Kit, Just Added New F18 IShocks on rear, Gas and Temp Gauges, DSR Air-Foil roof with Custom Safari Rack, Stick Stoppers, and other protective items. Windshield has a few minor stress cracks. All of the miles are road miles, driving the family though the mountains. I have been very protective of it and have never taken it out rallying.

WILL SELL FOR $4500

CONTACT ljnoon12@gmail , com

post-2546-0-41604000-1432504185_thumb.jpgpost-2546-0-55112200-1432504194_thumb.jpgpost-2546-0-83796400-1432504160_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      View File 2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 Service Manual
      2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 Service Manual
      YX70EPNG
      YXE70WPXG
      YXE70WPHG
      YXE70WDXG
      YXE700E
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/02/2024 Category Yamaha  
    • By JFC
      I have a  3500LB Winch that only runs in one direction.  Inward but not Out.  Replaced the solenoid module.  Makes "click" when I push the "Out" button and the motor tries to spool out but then stops and begins to "click".   Does anyone have suggestions what I should try next?       
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Dave P
      Bought a used 4x4, engine runs. Tried rebuilding both pulleys. Ended up buying a transmission pulley system. The new one is aftermarket. The old one wallowed out and fell off.
      The new one seems not to have enough splines inside. Seems like it is freewheeling. When it revs up and gets smaller pulley diameter, does it jump on the spline shaft? The driver pulley on the engine gets larger when it revs up. Had to make a pvc collar for the belt to sit on in the grove. No parts for sale on this pulley. Is the belt supposed to sit at the bottom? There must be a trick to get the belt on. Any ideas?

Thanks Dave in Florida