Quantcast

Spammers Stay Out!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By chase ledbetter
      https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/278019541594965/?mibextid=dXMIcH
    • By C H
      I have a 2023 4010 Mule TRANS that I've now had a year and just hit 50hrs.  I did my first service including oil change, trans & differential oil change.  I'd like to adjust my linkage (I suppose) as when I shift into gear, I get a good grab and clunk at least. It was grinding at one point and I tinkered with the linkage adjustments enough that its finally not grinding. Still, sometimes I worry that it's clunking too hard when I go into gear. 

Looked on youtube and can't find any vids or advice there on the adjustment procedure. I'm STILL trying to find somewhere that has the service manual available. Even the company site is telling me that they hope to have them in stock by Christmas! 

These are the two places I was trying to adjust. Are these even the correct ones? Does anyone know the difference in the two?