Quantcast

http://www.sxsadventurerally.com/

NOVEMBER 12-14, 2015 - Space is limited!!
Experience the best of many Side by Sides and UTV's in the industry — the thrill of exploration, the excitement of speed, the sensation of mother nature and machines.

What is the Side x Side adventure at Sand Hollow?

Side x Side adventure a Sand Hollow is a family friendly event with guided trail rides, primarily rock crawling with some less technical scenic rides in and around Sand Hollow State Park in Hurricane, Utah. Dates are November 12th, 13th and 14th, 2015.

Come down to southern Utah and test drive the latest offerings from the top manufacturers, take guided trail rides around sand hollow, get fed and meet new people. There is plenty of dry-camping available on site. Average temp for November is Sunny and 65 degrees, perfect riding weather.

Even if you cant make it for the guided trail rides, come for the test drives and open riding. Sand Hollow will be open for riding approx. 2pm, once the guided trails are back. (Sand Hollow state park charges a $10 day use fee to enter the park)

Visit http://www.sxsadventurerally.com/ for registration, info and trail information.

All top major brands will be there for free demos!

https://www.facebook.com/sxsrally

post-2915-0-82954300-1439396200_thumb.jpg

post-2915-0-93061300-1439396230_thumb.jpg

There are many places to rent SxSs in the local area.

BUT, we are actually currently finalizing up a deal with a dealer in the area for special rates for those needing to rent for the SxS Adventure Rally.

We hope to have that done by next week. If you can wait a bit, I'd love to get you that information as soon as we have it!

Thanks for the question and we hope to see you there!! It's going to be an awesome Rally!

To everyone joining us for the SxS Adventure (and thank you Charlie for asking). We have finalized a deal with http://www.rentutahtoyz.com/for anyone needing to rent a rig for the Rally. They will give a discount and beat any special deal someone might find. Just mention SxS Adventure Rally.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Is there a way to increase speed on my alligator

I have a 2014 massimo alligator and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it has a governor of some way to increase the speed for climbing hills?

By Mickey, in UTV General Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Need advice on 4x4 Side by Sides

Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know. I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around. I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino). Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before? Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc   GTB

By GoldToyBox, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Kawasaki 4010 (Gas) Revs/Puleses at top speed.

Not sure I'm explaining that right. but,.. I'll start with some history.  I bought the 4x4 4010 mule with a bad motor.  I built the engine.  Bottom end up.  Fresh bearings, Pistons, etc.  Cranks up and runs with no issues.  However,.. doesn't seem to run faster than 20 mph and pulses at top speed like something is up with the governor.  It feels like its cutting back.  Climbing and pulling it seems to be fine,. It pulls hard and doesn't cut up.  But on the road flat out  Cuts back/Chugs/pulses/Revs.  Not sure where to start. Kinda tired of thinking about it. Any Ideas? Just a mention, I'm not trying to make it faster, just fixed.  25mph it good by me.  Hell,... for my purposes I'm fine with 20 mph as long as its' running properly.

By brothaman, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2009 Joyner Trooper 5 Speed Transmission Shaft Size

What is the size of  transmission shaft on a trooper 09 5 speed

By Monty Herbold, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2014 Joyner Renegade/Trooper Engine RPM vs Vehicle Speed in 5th Gear

If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.

By Dan B, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By jake gu
      They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.
    • By kboss
      Hello UTV enthusiasts,
      I am a student at Villanova University and am doing a market research project on UTVs. If people would mind filling out this survey, I would greatly appreciate it. 
      https://villanova.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k17pLvfnFaLXz7
      Thank you