Quantcast

HIPER ANNOUNCES PRICE REDUCTION

utvman

HIPER ANNOUNCES PRICE REDUCTION FOR 14†DAKAR WHEELS

MSRP Decreased to $399

LAWRENCE, Kan, September 22, 2008 – HiPer announced today that they will be lowering the price of their popular 14†Dakar wheel to an MSRP of $399. Due to the strong initial demand for the Dakar, HiPer has been able to streamline manufacturing and is [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By InmortalJoyner666
      Hello everyone I am new to the page and I recently bought a Joyner T2 1100 cc, the wiring harness completely was torn apart. I bought the new harness and I'm having problems trying to figure out how to connect everything. I already connected the engine harness, and I ran the front harness through but there's extra plugs there that I don't see a connection for does anybody have the three harness part diagram for front harness, engine harness, and chassis harness and another question the harness that I took off that was bad did not have a fuse box in the front only one that was aftermarket in the back but the new one I have has one in the front and in the back. From what I'm told it's supposed to have two of them.
    • By Robert G1
      Hi all. I'm new to the site. A few years ago I bought a used Massimo. Recently I've had a issue driving above 25mph. The engine won't go any faster. In fact it seems to sputter and hesitate. The whole engine shakes. I've changed air filter.oil,oil filter, throttle cable oil/air cooler,and carburetor and still no luck. I was wondering, could it be the fuel pump. Should I invest in an electric fuel pump? I'm just not sure. It starts fine and revs while in neutral. Any advice would be great. Thank you 
      VID_20220722_110957473.mp4
    • By Alex
      Has anyone seen this one yet? Pretty crazy, made by RIVA RACING SHADOW SIX

• By Travis
      I think the front wheel bearings need replaced. Lately i've noticed some noise from the front end while driving.. jacked it up and both sides have considerable play. The passenger side more so. Kawasaki 92045-1170 replaces the bearing. its 2 per hub. which is 4. it's 25 bucks PER BEARING. which is $100 and some change for both sides. Kawasaki lists that the bearing used  is a  60/22 2RS ball bearing. i can find them anywhere from $5 to $10, BUT i question the quality, no country of origin is disclosed.
       Pivotworks.com has a front set but its $42 for each side. 42+42= 84, so thats better than 100..... any one ever bought anything from pivot works?
       I checked the local auto parts stores for the bearing but nada.

https://houseofkawasaki.dealerspikeparts.com/oemparts/a/kaw/500b24b1f8700223e478dc0a/front-hubs-brakes http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=5819  
    • eManualOnline
    • By tsheh4
      Question for the audience,  does anyone know the differences in the hs400 and hs500 primary belt clutche and the wet clutch? I have been told the 500 and up engines use a clutch that is interchangeable with yahmahas, but the 400s have a different part number as far as I can find. Is this maybe just different weights in the clutch? Also does anyone know what the factory weights are? Went for a ride in my 400 this week and looking to see if I can get a little more out of her as far as holding higher rpms and maybe getting a bit more aggressive clutch engagement sooner.
  • Gallery Images