Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

CHAD WIENEN AND DOUG GUST PODIUM IN ENGLISHTOWN

CHAD WIENEN AND DOUG GUST PODIUM IN ENGLISHTOWN

GUSTENGLISHTOWNlow.thumbnail.jpgGUST DOMINATES HIS HEAT RACES IN ENGLISHTOWN

Brea, CA – August 19th, 2007 – Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ welcomed Team Rockstar/ MSR/ Suzuki/ Yoshimura/ Pro Taper and the rest of the World PowerSports ATV Tour this weekend. Last year, this track pitted Doug Gust and then Honda rider Dustin Wimmer for the individual Riders Championship. This year, with one more round of the series left, all eyes were turned to John Natalie, Dustin Wimmer, and Chad Wienen. With only two points separating Wimmer and Natalie, things were coming down to the wire. Wienen was within striking range as well. The stage was set for the last few races of the title.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Akovia
      We have a Hisun Sector EV that is hard for the grandkids to steer. Has anyone heard of adding power steering to this model? Thanks!
    • By Thomas T.
      I have a 2014 massimo 500. Where is the best place to order an power steering kit for it. Real hard to steer. Thanks in advance
    • By Mikey
      Does anybody know where to get one of these bulbs? 
      It is the one that lights up when the park brake is applied. Same as the one that lights up when the engine is over temperature.
      I have checked several places locally without success.
      Thanks, Mike

• By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey all, so i’m in the process of an engine swap and thought it may be a good time to let everyone know I am going to sell the beloved Modded 800cc 😢
      Those who subscribe to the youtube channel know what a beast this engine has become! Those that don’t here it is... 
      Drop in Suzuki F8B with closed diff tranny. Engine only had 50hrs total. This is the carbureted version that Joyner used in its 2006 Mini/Sand Vipers.
      Engine is easily 2x more powerful than a stock F8B. This is the little grenade that’s had my buggy going over 70mph as seen on youtube. 
      Heres why it’s so powerful-
      Custom ground camshaft from American Custom Cams. Shaved Head higher compression with 030” clearance. Weber 32/36 carb jetted for sea level. Full stage 3 ported and polished head with enlarged oil ports. Performance valve job. Custom build headers. 
      If you’d like to see and hear this baby in action checkout my channel https://m.youtube.com/c/dirtgeartv

• By mixfixdave
      I had been wanting to install power steering on my T4 for years so I went to the salvage yard last weekend and bought a complete column (minus airbag) out of a 2009 Nissan Versa for $125 with the ECU.
      It was a fairly simple install. The long shaft that fits to the Joyner steering rack actually fit perfectly into the Nissan column. Had to weld up a U joint on the Nissan column to make it a straight shaft and fab up one simple bracket. Connect power and ground plus a switched 12v and now I can steer with one hand!