Quantcast

Jeff Gammon

06 Commando outter CV joint

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By josephb
      I've had to remove and replace a couple axles in the past. Now I just can't remember how I did it. Yes, the spindle and hub is removed. Any trick to help would be greatly appreciated. T I A.
    • By buck987si
      I'm out of town and away from our 2017 Coleman/Hisun UTV 500 Side x Side, my Son needs to replace a broken cotter pin on the front left axle and tighten everything back up.
      We were able to find the cotter pin size 2.5mm x 30mm or equivalent 1/8" x 2" and I picked up a few.
      I just can not find the size socket it will need and the torque setting for the axle nut.
      Thanks for your time!
      Greg
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hi All, 
      Brand new 650 Commando rear CV Axle is available now. 
      Any one who is in need please contact [email protected] 
      Thanks 

• By 2scoops
      Anyone have an outer cv joint ball cage? Mine is cracked up. Other than that it's a good axel.
      Please let me know