You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Trooper computer programmer

There is a company I ran across at the CES trade show this year. They make a programmer that should be able to program the Troopers computer. About $300. The Trooper s computer is a standard Bosch car computer. The only differance is that it is programed for the Trooper. The programmer will program most any car or truck so it should work. The company could probably help is finding which program the computer uses and assist finding out which computer pins to hook to. This programmer will program all aspects of the tuning including things like Pulse width tables, VE tables, Timing tables, prime pulse width, crank pulse width, after start pulse width, warmup pulse width, enrichment pulse widths, acceleration pulse widths. rev limit and more. The site: http://www.sctflash.com/ Their forum: http://www.sctflash.com/forum/ Lenny

By Lenny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 21 replies
    • Massimo no start

2017 msu500 efi. Has spark and fuel. Valves are within clearances.  Leave key on I get a 118 code. Ect sensor? Could this keep it from starting Old plug was black

By Swampdonkey, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Joyner commando new rear problem

I recently bought a rear for my cammando from joyner and somethings not right the cv axles fit fine but the output shaft is different any one ele run into this problem or have an idea to make it work? Im gonna email joyner today and see if they can help but i figured someone on here might know something.

By Bryan T Mumink Jr, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 16 replies
    • hisun 800 intake backfire/no start

I am working on a friends hisun 800. he said whenever you transport it on a trailer it takes forever to start and he has to floor it to get it to start. he also said it wouldn't go over 30mph like it was being held back. I get it to my house try to start it and all im getting is backfire through intake. I checked spark it was good. I know its a no no but I sprayed a small shot of starting fluid in airbox to see if it would start and it backfired and lit the fluid on fire. currently I am wondering if the valves may be out of adjustment anybody have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

By huey224, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Neighbors mechanical problem.

Old guy that lives down the road is having a problem with his box side by side. It'll start and run for about five to ten minutes then bogs down and dies. It will not start up till it cools down and then it will start fine and do it again. Gauge shows not overheating and the oil and antifreeze is topped off. Any suggestions on what it can be? Just trying to help him out.

By baydog2, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies